IGNORED

Morris!

CiderArmyy

He's done the complete opposite.

As I'd expect from him.

The bloke has had to put up with moronic so called supporters since he's been here and yet he tweeted "I wish the club, manager and proper fans all the best" which is a mature statement amongst all the childish, mealy mouthed, small minded, socially challenged bollux from some idiots on here and on twitter.

Bloody hell, chill out mate! Didn't realise you were chairman of the Jody Morris fan club.

He said one nice thing about us so lets all lick his ass for doing NOTHING since he's signed.

All this ball bag about he only wanted to play and was never picked, how about concentrating on your GAME Jody instead if twatting about on twitter and give the manager a reason not to pick you!!

Good riddance you gave us nothing and you won't be missed.

It's a shame it didn't work out for him. I was rather looking forward to seeing some bite in our midfield. Now we have signed a younger version it makes sense to let him go.

Why some feel the need to post abuse towards someone who has done nothing to harm the club is pathetic. Blame McInnes for signing someone not up to this level of football, not the guy who by all accounts trained hard and was desperate to try to make a contribution.

He said one nice thing about us so lets all lick his ass for doing NOTHING since he's signed.

All this ball bag about he only wanted to play and was never picked, how about concentrating on your GAME Jody instead if twatting about on twitter and give the manager a reason not to pick you!!

Good riddance you gave us nothing and you won't be missed.

i'm not quite sure how using twitter may have caused him to not concentrate on playing football for us. please explain how using a mobile out of work impedes on your work....

Is it really the guys fault though? I doubt it very much. I also believe that while he was being employed by BCFC he gave it his all. He is a long standing professional footballer who has seen a decent amount of success in his career; why would he be any the less while he was here?.... we certainly do not know any the better so, for the sake of humility, I think those keyboard crazy nuts on twitter or wherever should lay off.

I wish him all the best and a pity he could not have been a success here.

On the OS:- It allows the 34-year-old to look at his options elsewhere after the transfer window has closed and the club wishes him well.

You could quite easily read that as meaning the following:- the transfer window has closed leaving you only a loan deal option with the ever so slight 'tough nuts' thrown in.

I think it could have been worded a little better !!!!

On the OS:- It allows the 34-year-old to look at his options elsewhere after the transfer window has closed and the club wishes him well.

You could quite easily read that as meaning the following:- the transfer window has closed leaving you only a loan deal option with the ever so slight 'tough nuts' thrown in.

I think it could have been worded a little better !!!!

If you have no contract I believe your able to sign for a club at anytime regardless on whether the window has shut. I could be wrong but I think that's the case.

I'll really miss him. So underrated. Does SO'D actually know what he's doing.

Word of advice for JM next time his team are plummeting and in the process if getting beat on a Saturday afternoon, don't post about your joy of other teams winning.

We were never a priority to him, he deserves nothing from us.

I will remember some crunching tackles against the gas. I will not trash what i do not know for certain but it did not work out wish himm all the best and nice to see he aint trashing the club.

I was sceptical at first, then got excited as he really seemed to give it some in Louis Carey's testimonial, the first thing he did was crunch a gas player (in a friendly). He was a gamble, he was Del's player though, it has actually worked out well because if he had played well he would have been difficult to sell at 34, difficult to justify terminating his contract and he would have been a challenge for SoD.

It's football, bringing in an experienced player is a gamble, regardless of his off the field antics. Unfortunately for us and him, it hasn't worked, let's move on

Morris moving on is the right decision for everyone, but he doesn't deserve any abuse. I follow him on twitter; some of his posts are a bit pointless, like telling everyone what he's watching on tv, but I have never seen him say anything negative about the club or even the fans - except for one or two trolls who have had a go at him just for using twitter in the first place!

It could have worked out, but it didn't, and everyone now just moves on. Yes?

Is it really the guys fault though? I doubt it very much. I also believe that while he was being employed by BCFC he gave it his all. .

Gave his all did he? What's this based on? You watch city's training seasons do you.

The bad feeling about Jody Morris being on twitter is because instead of being at Ashton gate supporting his teammates he was at home or in London tweeting about other games!

Gave his all did he? What's this based on? You watch city's training seasons do you.

The bad feeling about Jody Morris being on twitter is because instead of being at Ashton gate supporting his teammates he was at home or in London tweeting about other games!

I suspect you were not at those said training sessions either fella.

I could not give a rats arse about twitter. He is a professional footballer, been in the game 15 years, done successful stints at a few clubs; you do not know that he has been skiving off as you are implying. Unless you are a leach or a tick on his back you have no more knowledge than the next guy and by simply pulling bits of info from some social network you think, like many others who do not engage the brain, that you know he has been skiving for a living and deserves rancid abuse. Unbelievable.

Archived