IGNORED

Albert

GrahamC

After all the speculation and confirmed bids most will be happily surprised and relieved that Albert didn't move on during the window.

There are some posters who add little value to the forum, as evidenced by some pathetic replies in this thread.

Graham, however is one of the better ones.

Now that he is staying, and the team looks like we can survive a few games without him, here's to him bringing back an ACON medal to Ashton Gate.

Will there be room in our trophy cabinet?

Seriously, I'd be delighted if a City player actually WON something :)

i dont see anything to suggest palace wont come back in with a loan-turning-permanent offer, the end of the transfer window is basically a non-event outside of the PL

That's unlikely if Alber's agent is right that Albert would only leave City to go to a PL team.

He'll be gone in the summer for sure.

it's posts like this that get you over 1800 posts!

........but posts like this that get you over 6,700 :me?:

Sorry TRL, but that was a bit of an open goal waiting to be finished off!

After all the speculation and confirmed bids most will be happily surprised and relieved that Albert didn't move on during the window.

There are some posters who add little value to the forum, as evidenced by some pathetic replies in this thread.

Graham, however is one of the better ones.

Source?

........but posts like this that get you over 6,700 :me?:

Sorry TRL, but that was a bit of an open goal waiting to be finished off!

Doesn't bother me, I don't get upset by the amount of posts people make, water of a ducks back mate :)

I am used to conceding, another OG to the list, cheers

Thanks for all your kind words.

Actually in an attempt to have something of a life I didn't spend all of last night on the forum but went to the pub.

I was therefore pleasantly surprised (and a little the worse for wear) to find that Albert wasn't on his way so posted that.

Genuine thanks for the kind words, Nogbad, appreciated.

Thanks for all your kind words.

Actually in an attempt to have something of a life I didn't spend all of last night on the forum but went to the pub.

I was therefore pleasantly surprised (and a little the worse for wear) to find that Albert wasn't on his way so posted that.

Genuine thanks for the kind words, Nogbad, appreciated.

pic or it didn't happen :)

Archived