IGNORED

Blackburn Predictions

Aizoon

Well, Horace, you've go the margin right two games running. What's going to happen tomorrow?

Well, Aizoon, I confidently predict that OTIB will fall over in the last twenty minutes, while we're pressing for a crucial goal.

Yes, well, obviously that will happen, but I meant, what score do you predict?

Well, I reckon Blackburn will still be cocky after their Cup win and they won't see us coming. With Super Sod in charge, I reckon we'll have them by two goals, probably 3-1.

Sorry, Horace, but I really can't go along with that. Blackburn will have done their homework. I'll go for a draw, and 1-1 seems favourite.

Well, there you are. Once again the hedgehog is the optimist. Can he be right three games running? Actually, it's more of a waddle, but you know what I mean...

I just hope the players put in a better performance for the fans going up tomorrow than they did for those of us that went up for the FA Cup game last month.

Blackburn still have a quality squad for this division so we'll have to be at our best to get a result.

Tough to predict a result, perhaps a rare draw 0-0 or 1-1 as absolutely no doubt we will be trying to keep things very tight.

Archived