IGNORED

Blackburn Predictions

Aizoon

Some of you are absolutely deluded - anyone remember that we are in a relegation dog-fight against a high profile team who have already beaten us?

Did you see the game Tuesday? - against THE form side in the division - 0-3 winners against Forrest 3 days earlier - We are a different side to pre-SOD - bring 'em on. If they think they can get an easy win like they did in the cup - they've got another thing coming. Deluded I am not!

Some of you are absolutely deluded - anyone remember that we are in a relegation dog-fight against a high profile team who have already beaten us?

Exactly what Watford thought, and we stuffed them. Horace reckons Blackburn will be over-confident and, for once, I agree with him.

Did you see the game Tuesday? - against THE form side in the division - 0-3 winners against Forrest 3 days earlier - We are a different side to pre-SOD - bring 'em on. If they think they can get an easy win like they did in the cup - they've got another thing coming. Deluded I am not!

I believe you are. Two wins doesn't change our season and make us suddenly world beaters. We're just making it harder for teams to beat us, bit like the end of last season. I'm going for a 2-1 defeat with us scoring first

I believe you are. Two wins doesn't change our season and make us suddenly world beaters. We're just making it harder for teams to beat us, bit like the end of last season. I'm going for a 2-1 defeat with us scoring first

Watford are better than Blackburn and we beat them, why am I deluded to think we could also do a job against Blackburn? Teams thrive on confidence and we a re building that. Anyway we will see at 5pm.

Archived