IGNORED

The Official Kfc V City Match Day Thread

Look, it is admittedly unbelievably demoralizing the way results have gone today.

But lets keep it in perspective. We will have lost an away game. That's all. Worry not about results elsewhere until april.

If we keep up the home form, however, and pick up an occasional point away, we will still be alive and kicking. If the fans can't pull their heads out of there arses and try and remain positive, how do we expect the players to?

Look, it is admittedly unbelievably demoralizing the way results have gone today.

But lets keep it in perspective. We will have lost an away game. That's all. Worry not about results elsewhere until april.

If we keep up the home form, however, and pick up an occasional point away, we will still be alive and kicking. If the fans can't pull their heads out of there arses and try and remain positive, how do we expect the players to?

+1

+1.

How do they get them in there in the first place?

Some fairly unrealistic posts on here.We are a very very poor team.I doubt even a miracle will save us.SOD did brilliantly to get two wins with the squad we have and with Wilson playing I am surprised it is not a cricket score. In reality we are bang on certainties to go down. But in SOD we have a manager who can rebuild from the ashes.

Always thought Freedman was gonna be way out of his depth at Bolton. Like most of these newish gaffers who jump ship after a mild bit of success.. they see the money, the greed kicks in and then they fall flat on their face. A bit less hubris me thinks would not go amiss.

So there is another team in the drop mix; consider the fact that with lower placed clubs winning it brings far more teams into the mix and despite our loss today we have time to get out of it and there are more teams being dragged into trouble. Going to be an exciting end to the season at least.

Some fairly unrealistic posts on here.We are a very very poor team.I doubt even a miracle will save us.SOD did brilliantly to get two wins with the squad we have and with Wilson playing I am surprised it is not a cricket score. In reality we are bang on certainties to go down. But in SOD we have a manager who can rebuild from the ashes.

Bit of an exaggeration looking at the facts. Very tough to pull out but its far from being close to a miracle to do so.

Today just highlights the failure of successive managers to bring in a permanent decent CB, or two, SOD will get his chance in the summer. Whether we go down or not, we can't be relying on Carey for another season...

Yup, alluded to this earlier - we cannot rely on a 36-year-old for another season. He's fantastic but we can't just rely on him anymore.

Anyhow, FT. 10 points separate the top 10 - a nice little row of three wins in a row and things may look completely different. We have plenty of games left. As today showed, other results DO matter, but if we can string a few results together, things may look completely different.

I for one haven't given up just yet, COYR!!!