IGNORED

The Official Kfc V City Match Day Thread

How many games left !!!!!! Leave it out !!!!!!!

16 and we're 5 points behind Wolves and 7 behind Ipswich, Sheff Wed and Bolton. We're even currently 3 points behind a team who are in the relegation with us.

I swear sometimes people need to accept we're in the s***, yes it's possible to get out of but it's also possible for Liverpool to win the Premiership but let's face it.... it's not likely.

I've not given up but the fact is we need to turn this result around, we need to average 1.3 points a game, this game we're getting 0 which mean the points per game needed will go up! It's not getting better is it!

16 and we're 5 points behind Wolves and 7 behind Ipswich, Sheff Wed and Bolton. We're even currently 3 points behind a team who are in the relegation with us.

I swear sometimes people need to accept we're in the s***, yes it's possible to get out of but it's also possible for Liverpool to win the Premiership but let's face it.... it's not likely.

I've not given up but the fact is we need to turn this result around, we need to average 1.3 points a game, this game we're getting 0 which mean the points per game needed will go up! It's not getting better is it!

Don't be so ******* miserable. We're going to lose games and this is away, we still won the last two and even if we lose this 6 from 4 since SOD took over is enough to stay up. We need positive support not defeatist negativity.

We needed to average roughly 4 points every 3 games til the end of the season before the Watford game. We are still on target. 50 is the magic number.

Obviously it'll be better if we win but, even if we don't, we're on 2 points a game this last week and 1.5 points a game since SOD took over so we'll still be up on that average whatever happens today. The last thing we need is the players and fans all to lose all hope again and put us back to square one.

Yes, we're deep in the s*** and today is looking worse for us. But the reality is we're not going to win every game (and nor do we need to in order to stay up). The 7 point gap looks worrying but all the teams around us are there for a reason - that they're going to lose more than they win. We just need to keep going, no matter what happens today - I still reckon we can get 7 points from 15 this month and that should see us narrow the gap at least a little...