IGNORED

Cardiff - Help Needed

Randy Marsh

Hi ladies and gents,

Basically I need a favour from all going to Cardiff. Me and a few of the lads have arranged a scrap with some of the new Reds. Everything has been going fine - going to meet at the castle walls and smash each other up there before enjoying the footy like the rest of us - except we've found out we're out numbered. Big style.

There's only 8 of us and we've got word there's 60 odd of them so could everyone who's going do the right thing and help out fellow fans?

We're meeting them at half ten so please get organised. Thanks everyone.

Randy and the smashers.

Hi ladies and gents,

Basically I need a favour from all going to Cardiff. Me and a few of the lads have arranged a scrap with some of the new Reds. Everything has been going fine - going to meet at the castle walls and smash each other up there before enjoying the footy like the rest of us - except we've found out we're out numbered. Big style.

There's only 8 of us and we've got word there's 60 odd of them so could everyone who's going do the right thing and help out fellow fans?

We're meeting them at half ten so please get organised. Thanks everyone.

Randy and the smashers.

are you serious? What a stupid post. 10.30 is far too late.

Nope. That's what they'd be expecting.

Full kits lads. Doesn't particularly matter which season.

Just make sure it is the Red kit - that will confuse the hell out of their boys. They will not know who to throw their bottles of piss at!

If you really want to make it impossible for them to pick you out, then wear red and walk around tapping your head like a retard and you will be able to get right up to within punching distance of them, without them even noticing that you are part of the superior English race.

I'll bring the bamboo spears.

Funny you should say that coz was it not a "joke" thread similar to this which prompted responses about snipers and bamboo spears and gave the AV Nimby's ammo against the new stad?.......

Just saying keep in mind that the authorities are unable to or not allowed to, distinguish between humour and real comments.......

If you dont believe me then try going up to the Airport and tell them you have a bomb in your bag...

Archived