IGNORED

Cardiff - Help Needed

Randy Marsh

Hi ladies and gents,

Basically I need a favour from all going to Cardiff. Me and a few of the lads have arranged a scrap with some of the new Reds. Everything has been going fine - going to meet at the castle walls and smash each other up there before enjoying the footy like the rest of us - except we've found out we're out numbered. Big style.

There's only 8 of us and we've got word there's 60 odd of them so could everyone who's going do the right thing and help out fellow fans?

We're meeting them at half ten so please get organised. Thanks everyone.

Randy and the smashers.

Randy, i'm keen to help you boys out but i have an issue. My patterned burberry cap has faded, if i buy a fake from top man will i still be part of your mob?

Funny you should say that coz was it not a "joke" thread similar to this which prompted responses about snipers and bamboo spears and gave the AV Nimby's ammo against the new stad?.......

Just saying keep in mind that the authorities are unable to or not allowed to, distinguish between humour and real comments.......

If you dont believe me then try going up to the Airport and tell them you have a bomb in your bag...

Which leads to an interesting question. Do we hate the Blue (sorry Red) Birds more or less than we hate the hypocritical lying incoming AV NIMBYs?

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104359&sid=d1df4ff4d1dcaa4f4ad583f2b5a872c5

They're onto us...

Change of plan, all dress as superheroes.

Shotgun catwoman.

Hi Randy.

I don't know if you've considered catering for this event? Id like to be involved in some capacity so I can make some sammiches if you like?

Also, if you want some real villains on your side Red Robbo is good mates with the 'Ocelot' brothers.

Archived