IGNORED

Three Lions Vs Brazil Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

You could argue why deadly Danny Welbeck is starting. He is utter shite.

Don't agree, there are two United players I have a soft spot for; Cleverly and Welbeck. Welbeck isn't far from being a top striker, with his back to goal he's excellent and as a false nine figure he would excel with any two from Walcott, Sturridge, Sterling, and the Ox playing the inside forward roles.

Don't agree, there are two United players I have a soft spot for; Cleverly and Welbeck. Welbeck isn't far from being a top striker, with his back to goal he's excellent and as a false nine figure he would excel with any two from Walcott, Sturridge, Sterling, and the Ox playing the inside forward roles.

His finishing is shocking though.

Couldn't disagree more. He's a long way from being a top striker and hasn't improved one bit in the last two years. He's in the Man U squad because he's home grown.

Shows how poor england forwards are

Out of that list how many of them play up front for their clubs week in week out ?

Archived