IGNORED

Three Lions Vs Brazil Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

Ray Wilson?

Much as I'd like to agree Ray Wilson wasn't a patch on Ashley Cole. Growing up in Yorkshire, the first league game I ever went to happened to be Ray Wilson's last game for Huddersfield. Saw him a few times for Everton and you'd have to say his career was disappointing, World Cup apart. Even then, he gave away West Germany's first goal - the sort of bad mistake that an off-form Fontaine would have been ashamed of.

Ronaldinho seemed to over elaborate in his run up with the dummy, was obvious he going to the right. Then he looked odds on favorite to beauty hart to the follow up, only to angle his foot in a strange manner at the last minute. Then the other guy just kicks it out!

Edit: there you go, they've banked their wad now with that rooney goal. The defender didn't even move a leg in reaction to try and block it.

Wilshere is having a blinder now!

The only english youngster I have high hopes for. The others I can't see amounting to more than average to good premiership players.

Wilshere on the other hand has parts to his game to take him a long way. Good first touch, awareness and a good pass. He could turn into a very good player for England. Just hope we can find some decent players to go along side him in the future.

Hahaha. Neymar miss...

Cue Manon....

ha ha. You see wot I mean?

Nah in all honesty, and I didn't even have the recent revelations (fixing) in the back of my mind when I noticed it. just didn't look right, and with a tivo box you can rewind/slow down to hearts content, but I now think it was indeed just an unfortunate catalogue of errors for brazil.

ha ha. You see wot I mean?

Nah in all honesty, and I didn't even have the recent revelations (fixing) in the back of my mind when I noticed it. just didn't look right, and with a tivo box you can rewind/slow down to hearts content, but I now think it was indeed just an unfortunate catalogue of errors for brazil.

How to sound like a TiVo salesman!

Archived