IGNORED

The Ghost Of Brett Pitman

Sleepy1968

AKA What is up with the official website background?

When I load a page on the official website and there is a delay in the content loading I get to see a two tone red image of Mr Brett Pitman. Now I didn't mind this for the few days after he left the club, but this is now bugging me.

Please, please get rid of him.

It was only a matter of time before this was finally mentioned, because bellieve you me, paranormal investigators from around the globe have been flocking to Bristol en masse (very hush-hush, not mentioned in any tabloids, I only know because of a contact who's deep undercover in the supernatural fraternity), and the reason for this is indeed the alleged hauntings of Bret Pitman.

I can't go into too much detail here, you never know who's sniffing around, but the spectre of Bret Pitman has been seen around various Bristol locations, and even inside the Ashton Gate changing room. It's alll quite scary stuff, some of those to see him have suffered strokes or fallen into a catatonic state, never to recover; so if you do see the wraith of Bret, the advice is clear - avert your eyes and flee at once!

In fact, there's a rumour doing the rounds that there's going to be a gathering of investigators at the ground today, filmed by Sky for an upcoming documentary titled: The Man from the Pit.

Archived