IGNORED

Fl Show

ciderbeans

- What the hell were Middlesborough doing - talk about throwing matches away.

- Holloway talking about Watford "I only found out tonight that they have 9 players on loan from one club...."

- Petersborough, daddies loanee scores again

- Blackpools pitch, wow, do they play beach volleyball on it during the week ?

It's a show about the Football League and you get to see all the goals, plus James Richardson's witty asides, what's not to like ?

GJ looked quite dapper.

I agree, I can't work out why people moan about the show, what do they expect , 20 mins of every City game!

As for GJ, yes very smart, but he looked like he had aged 15 years since leaving us.

Of course it is there top, we would be on right at the end if I was producing it today.

We're lucky they don't put our coverage in with the league 1 teams - in anticipation!!

So Cardiff game is 0-0 and it is shown before city highlights..... Joke! Sooner this programme is decommissioned the better

Do you not think our coverage would be LESS if the show was decommissioned..?!! Bizarre comment!

I like the FL show.

Let's face it, a 0-0 game involving the top of the league team is always going to be priority over a 2-0 game that really doesn't impact the league at all, we're still in relegation by 3 points and Forest are still mid-table.

Doesn't impact the league at all? You just said we were in a relegation spot!

Let's face it, a 0-0 game involving the top of the league team is always going to be priority over a 2-0 game that really doesn't impact the league at all, we're still in relegation by 3 points and Forest are still mid-table.

It was a similar scenario to our game...

One team with something vital to play for such as Cardiff going up and Huddersfield look an outside bet for relegation.

One team with something vital to play for such as Bristol City staying up and Forest look an outside bet for play-offs.

The show is okay. I accept we are not much of a draw, although I reckon if we had a a funny manager that waffled bollix they would show a lot more of us. They do have their favourites even if a club isn't doing well.

It would be a whole lot better if the didn't have that hunched backed bald head person I disagree with clem interviewing and talking drivel every week!

Archived