IGNORED

Fl Show

ciderbeans

Of course Cardiff are going to get better coverage! We are 11 points clear at the top. Bristol V Forest is just a plain making up the numbers fixture.

Obviously a well considered, thoughtful post given you can't even get the name of our club right.

Funny how we didn't get any excess coverage when we spent long periods of the season top of the league in our playoff season.

Obviously a well considered, thoughtful post given you can't even get the name of our club right.

Funny how we didn't get any excess coverage when we spent long periods of the season top of the league in our playoff season.

We got shit loads of coverage. National media creamed it's pants over gj. That is why I have no problem with the program.

GJ had the personality for TV. Made sure we were on fl and live on sky loads. Football on show was crap, but the manager and his waffle was to die for!

Doesn't impact the league at all? You just said we were in a relegation spot!

Where did I say that? I said we're still in the relegation by 3 points, our game this week had zero impact on the league because of the other results.

Oh and a neutral will almost always be more interested in the top 6 than the bottom 6.

Where did I say that? I said we're still in the relegation by 3 points, our game this week had zero impact on the league because of the other results.

Oh and a neutral will almost always be more interested in the top 6 than the bottom 6.

A neutral will be more interested in the prem. Hence the massive drop off in viewing figures straight after motd

Every game has a massive effect come the end of the season but as I have said, fl show will go for games where there is not only interest in top end games, but dumbed down personalities. Of which we have had none since gj

I hate the FL show. An absolute shower of shite, with terrible coverage and even worse punditry. And don't even get me started on the cringeworthy bald bloke who goes around the clubs.

Clem. God he is woeful. Most cringeworthy bloke on tv after that Jeremy kyle bloke. I reckon the Churchill ad was based on him. He seems to think he is best mates with everyone in football shocker of a tv presenter

A neutral will be more interested in the prem. Hence the massive drop off in viewing figures straight after motd

Every game has a massive effect come the end of the season but as I have said, fl show will go for games where there is not only interest in top end games, but dumbed down personalities. Of which we have had none since gj

FL show caters for the audience, we happen to be the smaller audience and therefore we're rarely at the beginning. Same old s*** from our fans, some odd sense of entitlement to be considered bigger than we are. The season when we got to the play offs of the Championship I remember us getting a lot of media coverage, now we're in the relegation zone and not looking likely to get out any time soon, is it a surprise we're not interesting to others.

When I say neutrals I'm obviously not talking about fans of the Prem, I'm talking about fans of football. Not all people watch the Championship so yeah the numbers drop but those who do watch it but support a Premiership team will be more interested in the top teams in the Championship because that's the teams that may be coming up and are playing better football. If I supported Man Utd I wouldn't give a damn about watching us but if Cardiff, Leicester City or Palace were on I'd probably watch them.

Like I said before, a lot of City fans on here always make us out to be some kind of victims of a conspiracy to not cover our games when the truth is unless you're a fan of Bristol City we're honestly not that interesting at all.

I'm surprised anyone still bothers with this. Just go on the Sky Sports website on Sunday and the highlights are on there to watch any time.

Anytime except Saturday night.... when the FL show is on..!

How can a Saturday night show, on terrestrial tv, dedicated to showing every goal from the entire football league, possibly be a bad thing...?!!

I could understand the critisism if the programme only showed highlights / goals of just the top matches, and I agree the pundits are not Gary Neville but for me it ticks all the boxes and is fine. probably wish it was on say BBC 2 before MOTD but thats never going to happen so I'm pleased the BBC have kept the show running, disappointed that Sky took off their Friday FL Review preview show though.

Archived