IGNORED

Holloway

CiderJar

I thought his outburst about Twatford was spot on !

How exactly is what they are doing encouraging english youth players ?

Something seriously wrong that only 2 english U21 loans can be played in one team, yet 9 foreigners can be !!

most of the time i dont really listen to what he has to say, he thinks he is a bit of a clown in some interviews but comes across as the village idiot. but in fairness he was spot on with what he said about Watford. imagine if the majority of clubs done this? The English national team would have no quality coming through at all. The FA do need to sort this before it catches on.

Something seriously wrong that only 2 english U21 loans can be played in one team, yet 9 foreigners can be !!

Like how he just speaks his mind admitting what they are doing is wrong but at the same time why not take advantage of it. Shame on the fa for allowing it to happen

Like how he just speaks his mind admitting what they are doing is wrong but at the same time why not take advantage of it. Shame on the fa for allowing it to happen

Exactly this...and as for the line 'but he's from Bristol' so fkin what!!

Doh!!! cuz he aint a plastic Man U fan or summat, he is a Bristol lad, and he sounds like he's from Bristol, and you sound as though you need to get yer 'ead out your arse. :bored:

I'm from weston as is Jeffrey Archer guess that means I should love his political viewpoint! Doh! even if my head is up my arse I can still see more clearly than you.

I am more City than is good for me, but then again I moved from Bristol some years ago, so not burdened by petty City vs Rovers rivalry involving 'hating' someone who is ex Rovers.

Sad really all this hate business, and it does get in the way of making sensible reasoned comments about another person.

I am sure some of your family/ freinds are Gas, and you might even like one or two, would that make you any less of a City supporter?

No it wouldn't , same with me.

i'm sorry but that is a total generalisation of the facts, a lot of players have played for both clubs and have always been held in regard by both sets of fans, from a BCFC perspective and off of the top of my head Ray Cashley, Donnie Gilles, Terry Cooper, Peter Hooper, Trevor Morgan, Brian Williams and probably Peter Aitken. For me it's about attitude if players cross from the gas to BCFC as long as they a) don't or haven't slagged us off and b) put in 100% whilst playing for us I haven't got a problem and nor have a huge majority of BCFC fans, but several others like Marcus Stewart, Danny Coles and Steve Phillips are not so fondly recalled.

Archived