IGNORED

Skuse

Pete1975Legend

Respected, and regularly picked in the Championship, by Gary Johnson, Keith Millen, Steve Coppell, Derek McIness and Sean O'Driscoll.

Disliked by one or two on here.

I don't think Skuse will be unduly concerned about his future prospects.

I just wish that this forum could be more supportive (we are meant to be supporters) of both the team and of our players. It's as though people actually want Skuse, Fontaine and others to play badly just to prove their point.

Heard plenty of people say they thought he was very good myself included. The work he does defending set pieces clearly isn't noticed by some of our fans as well as being a danger in the opponents box. Of course he isn't a world beater and I am not sure I would keep him on next season but he and the rest of the team were very good yesterday.

Each to their own. I do understand his height benefits us in both boxes. Lost a lot of headers in open play mind! If we had a defender with height we wouldn't miss him much at all really! Ah well, perhaps I am a beggar being a chooser!

Respected, and regularly picked in the Championship, by Gary Johnson, Keith Millen, Steve Coppell, Derek McIness and Sean O'Driscoll.

Disliked by one or two on here.

I don't think Skuse will be unduly concerned about his future prospects.

I just wish that this forum could be more supportive (we are meant to be supporters) of both the team and of our players. It's as though people actually want Skuse, Fontaine and others to play badly just to prove their point.

Here, here. I don't get it either.

Skuse is a player who IMO has failed to live up to the hype that surrounded him as a youngster just starting out in the team, he's ok, he's safe, he's committed but could and should have progressed into a player who has a winning influence on the game week in and week out and he hasn't, that's my opinion.

What, like he did at the end of last season, for instance?

Archived