IGNORED

Valentines Day

Tins

No date tonight?

Chaucer wrote about Valentynys day. Perhaps Lew comes from Malaysia "Islamic officials in Malaysia warned Muslims against celebrating Valentine's Day, linking it with vice activities. Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said the celebration of romantic love was "not suitable" for Muslims." He sounds like a right bundle of laughs.

Still Marina Dolman for me.

Chaucer wrote about Valentynys day. Perhaps Lew comes from Malaysia "Islamic officials in Malaysia warned Muslims against celebrating Valentine's Day, linking it with vice activities. Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said the celebration of romantic love was "not suitable" for Muslims." He sounds like a right bundle of laughs.

Do they not have sheep in Malaysia?

Yes, St Valentine's day is a very old English tradition, unlike bl00dy Yankee Halloween :grr:

Dollymarie - Always seems to be involved and striving to get the best for the club and puts in so much effort, and such a lovely lady.... :wub: ^_^

But Shhhh, don't tell anyone. :blink:

Oh yeah and that girl who works down the kiosk where I gets me pie at half time...

Cheers you lot :(

I am sure your Valentine needs are being seen to Dolly.....

I find the whole Valentine thing a little strange - e.g. on the radio someone rang in to wish a couple a happy Valentines...... wth is that about..... but there again the only card I got was from our dog... so maybe I am just old a bitter.

I am sure your Valentine needs are being seen to Dolly.....

I find the whole Valentine thing a little strange - e.g. on the radio someone rang in to wish a couple a happy Valentines...... wth is that about..... but there again the only card I got was from our dog... so maybe I am just old a bitter.

You lucky so-and-so! Horace says it's a con to sell expensive tat to gullible humans, so no chance of a card there :(

Archived