IGNORED

Cardiff - Cringeworthy

The Kaiser

Just in case anyone was still in doubt at their level of sell out.

1. The club are handing out FREE RED scarves at their home game and tracking who wears and waves one by cameras.

2. At half time they are going to have a dancing dragon to recognise Chinese New Year.

Fk me dead if we EVER sell out like this I will go and watch Mangotsfield.

Cardiff are looking at having 'Asian only' sections of the ground. Where they are looking at shipping in people from the Chinese and Malaysian communities within the UK..

This can't be true, I'm sure that would break every equality law in the country! Imagine if they said 'whites / British only' areas.. there would be uproar.

Untrue!

Just in case anyone was still in doubt at their level of sell out.

1. The club are handing out FREE RED scarves at their home game and tracking who wears and waves one by cameras.

2. At half time they are going to have a dancing dragon to recognise Chinese New Year.

Fk me dead if we EVER sell out like this I will go and watch Mangotsfield.

What 'Fk you dead' if we EVER hand out free scarves? Erm, I think you'll find we've done that in the past.

As to a dancing dragon to recognise Chinese New Year, what on earth is wrong with that? Many premiership clubs have links with far eastern countries and clubs, and many reflect that in their marketing and promotions (and some in their transfer policy). You cannot tell me that the signing of Ji-Sung Park wasn't as much to do with Manchester United buying into the South Korea marketplace in a big way as it was with signing a decent player.

If this club had links to other countries, or had strong links with particular ethnic communities, this is exactly what I'd hope we'd be doing.

Seems like another feeble effort to bash Cardiff CIty who, as far as I can see, are only playing the modern game like anyone else.

This can't be true, I'm sure that would break every equality law in the country! Imagine if they said 'whites / British only' areas.. there would be uproar.

Untrue!

you obviously don't realise BCC have had many "Asians only" things going on for years, swimming classes, fitness classes etc... most of which are free!

How would you feel if a new owner bought BCFC and then changed our kit to blue and our robin to a dragon? Would you be happy that BCFC were 'only playing the modern game like anyone else'? Or would you feel like the club had been castrated?

That is a good question however it must be said that IF.....and of course its a big IF ....but IF...SL walked away and we had to meet a large debt or wind up then it would be more acceptable than going out of business.......which was, after all, the options presented to CCFC and its supporters....

The fact that , paying off the debt also came with a large injection of ££ to improve on field I suspect is a bonus.........but not as much as the bonus that they do not appear to have been forced to spend much of it to obtain 10 pts clear at the top....

Archived