IGNORED

Men Against Boys...

the_real_city

So you turned over a wetherspoons pub full of your own fans... Classy!

And speaking of class... My god did your team let you down. Seriously we outclassed you start to finish... Normally teams have a spell but cardiff were on it today.

Your fans were loud before ko but I heard none of these songs advertised on here and after the way we started the loudest you got was when you cleared a near chance or heaton made a save.

Honest assessment.

And speaking of class... My god did your team let you down. Seriously we outclassed you start to finish... Normally teams have a spell but cardiff were on it today.

Your fans were loud before ko but I heard none of these songs advertised on here and after the way we started the loudest you got was when you cleared a near chance or heaton made a save.

Honest assessment.

how old are you pal? serious question.

Honest assessment.

You will get a lot more than that next season.

Honest assessment.

But we never sold out.

You forgot that bit at the end.

Honest assessment.

You sound like a c*%#.

Thanks for visiting.

Honest assessment.

You need to change your username.

REAL City you arent. You gave up that self claim along with the nickname bluebirds.

Honest assessment.

Bristol City outclassed Cardiff.

Cardiff outclassed Bristol City.

5-4 aggregate pal.

wow you got home soon mate

log on to our forum before you get the shoes off your trotters?

City fans comment on here from their mobile phones during matches... Wales isn't in the middle ages tech wise....

Watching the game on the live stream - sorry to say but the Cardiff fans were really quiet, Bristol City fans loud - guess if you stood amongst people singing it could cloud your judgment though.

as it happens i wrote that on my blackberry. I live in barry. I stayed for the Malky 'fist pump' so did not miss any of the game. Cardiff were totally dominant today. and cardiff were not outsung by your disappointing vocals.

Why in 11 replies has no one commented on the pub incident? embarassing.

We also had a wetherspoons in bristol and didn't act in that way.

as it happens i wrote that on my blackberry. I live in barry. I stayed for the Malky 'fist pump' so did not miss any of the game. Cardiff were totally dominant today. and cardiff were not outsung by your disappointing vocals.

Some of our fans should be medicined before it is to late and they ruin their lifes.

Remember?

Honest assessment.

Yes it's amazing how selling your identity and history can transform a club.I wonder what you will be called and what colours you will play in next season.Give me the Reds at Ashton Gate any time whatever division we are in.

Honest assessment.

Here's another honest assessment, yes,on the pitch you were to good for us.

But,you do look very ordinary, Malaysia are going to have to spend some serious money for you to survive in the Prem.

So I imagine he will bribe you again, it will probably be that Malaysia will spend 50 million but they will want a NAME CHANGE in return.

Welcome to the Malaysia Dragons!!!

Here's another honest assessment, yes,on the pitch you were to good for us.

But,you do look very ordinary, Malaysia are going to have to spend some serious money for you to survive in the Prem.

So I imagine he will bribe you again, it will probably be that Malaysia will spend 50 million but they will want a NAME CHANGE in return.

Welcome to the Malaysia Dragons!!!

I think name changes now come with an automatic relegation to the Conference.

I understand Malky fist pumps are available from your local branch of Anne Summers, and are to be found in the Male Bondage section

Honest assessment

Foxtrot Oscar yours lambs got its ass in the oven waiting for you.

You came from Barry and can use a Blackberry, f-ck me things must be looking up over the water, hows your nostrils looking these days.

Your spot on with the performance it was obvious to all you were a class above us today, although you didnt look that good but maybe you didnt have to step out of third gear to beat us today. But with the other points you must be having a laugh, your support was a complete joke we outsang you from the word go, and I have to say having been a lot of the new 'bowl' stadiums yours is by far the worst, no character, corrogated iron and concrete all around it and it looks cheap. Plastic made stadium for a plastic club with plastic fans. We may go down to league one next year and be two divisions behind you for the first time in god knows how long, but we still have OUR club owned by a local businessman, when mr tan gets bored you will be royally effed and I will smile because its about time people realised that there is more to football than franchise!

#your not cardiff anymore

Your spot on with the performance it was obvious to all you were a class above us today, although you didnt look that good but maybe you didnt have to step out of third gear to beat us today. But with the other points you must be having a laugh, your support was a complete joke we outsang you from the word go, and I have to say having been a lot of the new 'bowl' stadiums yours is by far the worst, no character, corrogated iron and concrete all around it and it looks cheap. Plastic made stadium for a plastic club with plastic fans. We may go down to league one next year and be two divisions behind you for the first time in god knows how long, but we still have OUR club owned by a local businessman, when mr tan gets bored you will be royally effed and I will smile because its about time people realised that there is more to football than franchise!

#your not cardiff anymore

Brilliant post! In their heart of hearts a lot of real Cardiff fans would agree with all that.

Archived