IGNORED

Men Against Boys...

the_real_city

as it happens i wrote that on my blackberry. I live in barry. I stayed for the Malky 'fist pump' so did not miss any of the game. Cardiff were totally dominant today. and cardiff were not outsung by your disappointing vocals.

Why in 11 replies has no one commented on the pub incident? embarassing.

We also had a wetherspoons in bristol and didn't act in that way.

Poor old Barry, He must be sore, Does he go to the game with you?

The 'Real City' - you've well and truly sold out matey. Time to change your user name.

I'd prefer to play in the Conference than sell out as you have. Cardiff in red? Playing in a plastic stadium bedecked in Malaysian flags? What's that all about?

Lost all respect. Don't regard you as Welsh or even our rivals anymore. You might as well be playing basketball for all I care.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for allowing your Club to be destroyed.

Your spot on with the performance it was obvious to all you were a class above us today, although you didnt look that good but maybe you didnt have to step out of third gear to beat us today. But with the other points you must be having a laugh, your support was a complete joke we outsang you from the word go, and I have to say having been a lot of the new 'bowl' stadiums yours is by far the worst, no character, corrogated iron and concrete all around it and it looks cheap. Plastic made stadium for a plastic club with plastic fans. We may go down to league one next year and be two divisions behind you for the first time in god knows how long, but we still have OUR club owned by a local businessman, when mr tan gets bored you will be royally effed and I will smile because its about time people realised that there is more to football than franchise!

#your not cardiff anymore

What does it say on our stadium? CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.

So you turned over a wetherspoons pub full of your own fans... Classy!

And speaking of class... My god did your team let you down. Seriously we outclassed you start to finish... Normally teams have a spell but cardiff were on it today.

Your fans were loud before ko but I heard none of these songs advertised on here and after the way we started the loudest you got was when you cleared a near chance or heaton made a save.

Honest assessment.

and ur fans were shit 2 nil up top of the league and u hardly sang

And speaking of class... My god did your team let you down. Seriously we outclassed you start to finish... Normally teams have a spell but cardiff were on it today.

Your fans were loud before ko but I heard none of these songs advertised on here and after the way we started the loudest you got was when you cleared a near chance or heaton made a save.

Honest assessment.

agree..all we did was hoof it-defended well first half then instantly went to sleep when "one minute of injury time"announced on the very loud pa!..thought they were back already in the dressing room..felt as soon as we went 2-0 down we then started to do what we hadnt done all day and passed it,seemd to relax when they felt the game was over as a contest..too little,too late..the gulf in class was there for all to see,and clearly you deserve the points,but have to say we were the better side last 20 minutes..

Honest assessment.

How about using your time more constructively and learning the Malaysian National Anthem , your owners will have you all singing it pre-match next season

Archived