IGNORED

Palace Love In..

Lew-T

I only managed to read about half a dozen comments before i got bored. Same old same old.

We beat them fair and square over 2 games. The goal that wasn't allowed wasn't a goal anyway as the whistle had already gone for a free kick. Gave them a sounds pasting at AG at the start of the season.

What's not to like Palarse?

I only managed to read about half a dozen comments before i got bored. Same old same old.

We beat them fair and square over 2 games. The goal that wasn't allowed wasn't a goal anyway as the whistle had already gone for a free kick. Gave them a sounds pasting at AG at the start of the season.

What's not to like Palarse?

That was what we tried to convince them happened! We all know that goal should of stood. Easily the most bizarre thing i have seen at football.

That was what we tried to convince them happened! We all know that goal should of stood. Easily the most bizarre thing i have seen at football.

They forget that Maynard had a perfectly good goal ruled offside that day.. convenient.

If anyone should be bitter, its the staff, players and supporters of BCFC after the Palace management and Chairman called us cheats live on Sky Sports straight after the match.

I love the Colin interview after a televised game at AG where we nicked an injury time equaliser. First moans about the added time, then about the refs decision making and then to top it all off, claims the ref punched the air in celebration when we got our goal!

If anyone should be bitter, its the staff, players and supporters of BCFC after the Palace management and Chairman called us cheats live on Sky Sports straight after the match.

I love the Colin interview after a televised game at AG where we nicked an injury time equaliser. First moans about the added time, then about the refs decision making and then to top it all off, claims the ref punched the air in celebration when we got our goal!

Yes it certainly wasn't our fault.

As a fan I would normally be bothered but the fact it was Colin just made it instantly hilarious to me.

"I've always quite liked Bristol C, they are right up there with Millwall, Brighton and Cardiff for me."

:laugh:

He likes some odd football teams then.........ahhhhhhhh, see what he's done there

Good, glad you hate us. Never met a Palarse fan that I've even come close to liking. And Croydon is a shithole, so there (needs icon blowing a raspberry)

Great Idea!!!

Why dont we challenge them to a game of football 45mins each way.... Wont settle old scores but it'll bring us upto date til we meet 'em again at our place...

OK then Crystal bloody Palace we hereby challenge you to a game of football - how about your place tomorrow night around 8pm?? ....

COYR's

We should think up a suitable song for an event at the Palace... how about something by Queen?

I think I know just the thing.....

We Will We Will WHOOSH YOU!.. sing it.. We Will We Will WHOOSH YOU!!

You got mud on your face

You big disgrace

City's gonna put you back into your place

We will we will WHOOSH you

(Sing it!)

We will we will WHOOSH you

(Everybody)

We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

;)

"The Freddie Sears thing... if it had happened the other way round, we'd have been pissing ourselves laughing, but at least we'd have admitted that it was an outrageous decision. The sheer arrogance of their fans to claim that they weren't even in the wrong... no class." how is it the fans or even the clubs fault for a bad refereeing decision, not a lot of sense of that forum. love the bit where he says "but at least we'd admitted that it was an outrageous decision".

Archived