IGNORED

Palace Love In..

Lew-T

Palace seems to be one of those teams that no one cares about, a kind of irrelevance. They want to be rivals with Millwall, Charlton, Leeds, City - none really care about them, so they have to settle for Brighton.

Even Wimbledon thought SP was a toilet when they shared and that was compared to plough lane (how bad was that place!)

Anyone listening to talksport? Rarley do I like Adrian Durham but he just had a pretty funny rant about Palace's cringey goal music and the squeals from the crowd after the tannoy man shouts the first name of the player who has scored. He also touched on the apparent 'ultras' that Palace have. Pathetic,.

Zaha is the main threat. He had a blinder on Saturday apparently.

Will be a worry if Foster is playing rather than Cunningham - no doubt Holloway would have Zaha targeting Foster. He is by far the out and out performer. He's the reason why other's like Bolasie and Murray are doing so well because of the attention on Zaha.

Will be a worry if Foster is playing rather than Cunningham - no doubt Holloway would have Zaha targeting Foster. He is by far the out and out performer. He's the reason why other's like Bolasie and Murray are doing so well because of the attention on Zaha.

GC coped really well with him earlier in the season.

To be honest Im sure Im not the only City fan who isnt particularly offended by what a bunch of crybaby, whining little pussies think about us.

The tales of heartbreak and injustice in that first thread were funny though.

Seconded.

Moaning like a bunch of seven year olds who've been told there's no jelly for tea.

A few points to our friends at CPFC. I know you're watching

1> stop crying about the goal that never was. It's done, you sound pathetic with your winging.

2> stop crying about the play off game. You lost over two games. We were the better team, end of.

3> Ashton Gate is not Wembley, granted, but to call it a dump when you play at Selhurst Park ... seriously have a word.

4> you're having a good season I'll give you that but you'll be a championship team again next year. This is your level.

5> you will never be our rivals. As much as I'm sure you'd like a team to hate you, we couldnt care less about you, as do all your neigbourghs .You're an irrelevance. The only team you can get to hate you is the shirt lifters down the south coast and lets be honest they're easily upset.

Good luck tomorrow. I don't care if you win. We've had our fun with you. Now bore off.

A few points to our friends at CPFC. I know you're watching

1> stop crying about the goal that never was. It's done, you sound pathetic with your winging.

2> stop crying about the play off game. You lost over two games. We were the better team, end of.

3> Ashton Gate is not Wembley, granted, but to call it a dump when you play at Selhurst Park ... seriously have a word.

4> you're having a good season I'll give you that but you'll be a championship team again next year. This is your level.

5> you will never be our rivals. As much as I'm sure you'd like a team to hate you, we couldnt care less about you, as do all your neigbourghs .You're an irrelevance. The only team you can get to hate you is the shirt lifters down the south coast and lets be honest they're easily upset.

Good luck tomorrow. I don't care if you win. We've had our fun with you. Now bore off.

Excellent post. Looking at their forum it just screams of delusions of grandeur because of their first good season in a while and entitlement. Entitled to beat us, and when they don't it's inevitably the fault of a dodgey decision, entitled to call us tinpot because they are so much bigger than us, and entitled to have everyone care about them because they are Crystal Palace. Would be great to get a win, not expecting much, but would be nice after seeing the predictions of 4-0 plus!

Even Wimbledon thought SP was a toilet when they shared and that was compared to plough lane (how bad was that place!)

Well, it was a non-league ground, but at least it was a short walk from the pleasant facilities and leafy suburb of Wimbledon. Selhurst, by contrast, is a dull, chavvy nowheresville that is literally miles from civilisation.

I read every post on there just too see how many of them needed to get a life.
As it is ALL OF THEM! What a bunch of arrogant, up their own backsides, **** faced knobs they really are.

For the ***** who said he'd hate city until his last breath, well I hope there is a huge **** off peice of grissle
in your pie tomorrow ****!

Archived