IGNORED

Bolasie

BounceAroundJosh

I was going to write exactly the same sentiments. Away matches bring out the best and worst of supporters, and we seemed to be surrounded by the worst at Selhurst Park.

Do these 'fans' realise that by hurling mindless abuse at Bolasie they were only giving him more motivation to do well?

Two managers - Millen and McInnes - would not play him, so he was perfectly entitled to seek opportunities elsewhere, and good luck to him.

He is now part of a much better team than the one he left in Bristol and he is flourishing.

As for the match, we were not gutless as some on this forum have suggested. The team gave it their all but we lack quality in midfield, pace and decisiveness up front - two things Palace have in abundance.

Sometimes you just have to concede the better team won.

Well said mate. Someone who speaks sense on this forum at last!!

"As for the match, we were not gutless as some on this forum have suggested. The team gave it their all but we lack quality in midfield, pace and decisiveness up front - two things Palace have in abundance.

Sometimes you just have to concede the better team won"

Spot on with this assessment.

Why are you incorporating a working class argument to your response? The discussion is fighting connected with football, in which you will find all classes are involved. Your inference that you cannot have passionate football without hatred or fighting begs the question - are you stuck in the past?

Football has changed - for the better. Bring on the family clubs.

What's a "family club"?

Why are you incorporating a working class argument to your response? The discussion is fighting connected with football, in which you will find all classes are involved. Your inference that you cannot have passionate football without hatred or fighting begs the question - are you stuck in the past?

So how does your undoubted hatred of SAF sit with this? (as per a previous vitirolic post of yours) seems a tad hypocritical to me.

and as already pointed out, who was talking about fighting?, I certainly wasn't.

I pray to all that is holy that you are never in a position of influence in anything associated with Bristol City or football in general. Your self righteousness is staggering.

Honest question what is it about football that gets you going as you seem to dislike so many aspects of it?

I pray to all that is holy that you are never in a position of influence in anything associated with Bristol City or football in general. Your self righteousness is staggering.

Honest question what is it about football that

gets you going as you seem to dislike so many

aspects of it?

Interesting how you and some of your fellow posters change my posts into self righteous doctrines. Why are you so frightened? They are opinions and viewpoints.

Interesting how you and other like you can't agree to disagree - instead you operate your bullying agenda thinking this forum is for your opinions only.

So how does your undoubted hatred of SAF sit with this? (as per a previous vitirolic post of yours) seems a tad hypocritical to me.

and as already pointed out, who was talking about fighting?, I certainly wasn't.[/quote

Undoubted hatred of SAF? Vitriolic?

You appear very excitable...

Interesting how you and some of your fellow posters change my posts into self righteous doctrines. Why are you so frightened? They are opinions and viewpoints.

Interesting how you and other like you can't agree to disagree - instead you operate your bullying agenda thinking this forum is for your opinions only.

I won't bite on that as I'm still uncertain whether your posts are genuine opinions or just an outlet for the attention you seek.

Dodged my question though ....

"As for the match, we were not gutless as some on this forum have suggested. The team gave it their all but we lack quality in midfield, pace and decisiveness up front - two things Palace have in abundance.

Sometimes you just have to concede the better team won"

Really, it was clueless. Constant hoofs upto JS, no confidence so no short passing, no possession football so unable to build up a period of sustained pressure. Only fortunate it was 2.1, could have been 4 or 5 against and apart from a smart shot and good save from CPFC keeper.

Spot on with this assessment.

I won't bite on that as I'm still uncertain whether your posts are genuine opinions or just an outlet for the attention you seek.

Dodged my question though ....

Genuine opinions? Are you inferring that not being enamoured by the pathetic thug / fighting aspect of some fans make my posts disingenuous?

I think football violence and hooliganism belongs in the past and should be no part of football.

What relevance does it have?

For those of you revelling in the hooligan culture spare a thought for the Spurs fans this week - there only crime was wanting to see a football match - and take a long hard look at yourselves.

FYI - i love BCFC and will continue to do so, but I've never felt the need to physically hurt a fan of an opposing team to express that. For those that do - I pity you.

Archived