IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

I was only recently wandering if we would ever have another LJ thread. I was thinking we might not get until he becomes Yeovil manager or something. It's a good way of finding out if certain posters, like Pete1975, are still with us I suppose. Springing on to life like they've he's had an electric shock.

Johnson is much less of a berk than Kilkenny. If we had more players with Lee Johnson's spirit and attitude we wouldn't be bottom of the league.

ahmen you can never question his attuide or work rate, he also brought out the very best in elliot as well,

I think we all would have different feelings about him if Gary wasn't here but as others said thats been done to death,

I'd be suprised if he played at this level again, he would do a decent job in league one and a very good job in league two tho'

Johnson is much less of a berk than Kilkenny. If we had more players with Lee Johnson's spirit and attitude we wouldn't be bottom of the league.

I think we would. It's ABILITY that is lacking in this squad and Lee Johnson wouldn't add anything we don't have on that score. Typical of the bits and pieces type of player that has been a constant feature of our midfield in recent years. Skuse, Pearson and Kilkenny all fall into that category. We do have a ball winning type in Elliott but injuries have turned him into a shadow of his former self. We need a proper ball winner alongside a proper player but players of that ilk do not grow on trees and are not cheap.

I think we would. It's ABILITY that is lacking in this squad and Lee Johnson wouldn't add anything we don't have on that score. Typical of the bits and pieces type of player that has been a constant feature of our midfield in recent years. Skuse, Pearson and Kilkenny all fall into that category. We do have a ball winning type in Elliott but injuries have turned him into a shadow of his former self. We need a proper ball winner alongside a proper player but players of that ilk do not grow on trees and are not cheap.

So how did a squad with Johnson, McCombe, McAllister and Enoch Showunmi in it reach the playoff final? Either those players had more ability than the ones we have now, or they had something else that the current bunch lack.

So how did a squad with Johnson, McCombe, McAllister and Enoch Showunmi in it reach the playoff final? Either those players had more ability than the ones we have now, or they had something else that the current bunch lack.

Momentum! Is what that team had. Most teams come up and have a crack. Problem is we didn't add any quality to the squad and just brought in dross to make the numbers up, which we are now paying the price for

Momentum, a bit of luck and a great team spirit carried us through that season. We also had Basso and Elliott playing out of their skin on a weekly basis. In terms of ability none of the players listed above has reached the Premiership. In fact many of that side gradually went in the opposite direction. With the exception of Bradley Orr who was berated by many on here.

Lee Johnson is out of work, not good enough to play for Kilmarnock, with very few offers on the table I should imagine. Not the type of player we should be signing on a short or longer term basis.

Momentum, a bit of luck and a great team spirit carried us through that season. We also had Basso and Elliott playing out of their skin on a weekly basis. In terms of ability none of the players listed above has reached the Premiership. In fact many of that side gradually went in the opposite direction. With the exception of Bradley Orr who was berated by many on here.

Lee Johnson is out of work, not good enough to play for Kilmarnock, with very few offers on the table I should imagine. Not the type of player we should be signing on a short or longer term basis.

no one is suggesting signing him,

Archived