IGNORED

Hull Away

Ben4BCFC

Cat C then ;)

Taken from Hull's web site so category A or B then

HULL CITY -v- BIRMINGHAM CITY

Saturday 2nd March 2013, KO 3pm - npower Championship Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online, in person from the KC Stadium Ticket Office or by calling 01482 505600.

This is our final 'Category C' fixture of the season, meaning that adult tickets are priced just £20 anywhere in the ground. Ticket prices available here

Anyone go to their old ground? Another fantastic old school ground I never got the chance to go to!

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/old-grounds-and-stands/boothferry_park_hull.htm

I certainly did go. Away end being just a few steps with a supermarket behind it. I drive by the old site fairly frequently. Up until 2 years back the 6 massive floodlights were still there. Not much left now. Proper old school.

Anyone go to their old ground? Another fantastic old school ground I never got the chance to go to! http://www.footballgroundguide.com/old-grounds-and-stands/boothferry_park_hull.htm
Funnily enough somebody just asked, what was the coldest you've ever been at a football match. Well mine was at the old Hull ground, new years eve against Brighton around mid 90s. It was one of the only games to beat the freeze, if games were an hour each way I don't think a soft southerner like me would of survived. Remember rusty corrugated iron everywhere and grass growing through the terrace.

Inverness Caley Thistle in January. Arctic blast whipping in from the Moray Firth. Wore full mountaineering gear in an attempt to stay warm but my shameless behind still froze to the plastic seating...

Well, if you won't wear anything under the kilt...

Archived