IGNORED

Kelly Vs Kilkenny

Antman

Hats off to Kelly, he's played on quietly in the midfield, getting the tackles in, plus clever distribution - he should have scored today, but no matter - Kilkenny however showed why he should be second choice, light in the tackle (or mostly avoiding them) and his slow sideways distribution doesnt help our attacking play at all - when he came on we leaked goals again - get rid for me,

Hats off to Kelly, he's played on quietly in the midfield, getting the tackles in, plus clever distribution - he should have scored today, but no matter - Kilkenny however showed why he should be second choice, light in the tackle (or mostly avoiding them) and his slow sideways distribution doesnt help our attacking play at all - when he came on we leaked goals again - get rid for me,

spot on

Never liked Killkenny, probably never will, I do think he would thrive in a team with better, more confident players on the ball than we have.

I like the fact he doesn't waste possession of the ball much, but he is lacking so much as a central midfielder, I cannot honestly say how we can accomodate him with our existing midfield players.

No contest to me, as someone said on Not 606 Kelly is like Gilberto was at Arsenal, a bit of a unsung hero. Don't notice him too much when he's playing but notice the holes when he's not.

Killa is a bit like calling a tall person shorty, I know it's his name shortened but he has to be an embaressment to Australian's. He does do a good job at pointing and whining to everyone.

No contest to me, as someone said on Not 606 Kelly is like Gilberto was at Arsenal, a bit of a unsung hero. Don't notice him too much when he's playing but notice the holes when he's not.

Killa is a bit like calling a tall person shorty, I know it's his name shortened but he has to be an embaressment to Australian's. He does do a good job at pointing and whining to everyone.

Well he is English, whinging bloody POM

My concern is SOD clearly likes Kilkenny. Hes said hes tried to sign him in the past too. Unfortunately hes clearly not seen the pointing, running alongside opponents rather than tackling, cant head, shoot or make an incisive FORWARD pass.

I also understand he was close to a move back north before Del left. Was told he could go so it hardly seems like he wants to be here, apart from the £000's hes obviously getting!!

My concern is SOD clearly likes Kilkenny. Hes said hes tried to sign him in the past too. Unfortunately hes clearly not seen the pointing, running alongside opponents rather than tackling, cant head, shoot or make an incisive FORWARD pass.

I also understand he was close to a move back north before Del left. Was told he could go so it hardly seems like he wants to be here, apart from the £000's hes obviously getting!!

Bang on the money fellar !

Think once he gets his first he will score a few, he tried to pass it around the keeper yesterday when he should of leathered it. But in fairness would anyone of betted against Davies yesterday when he was one on one with the keeper. Seemed like we wanted to prove we can score from corners and free kicks yesterday.

If the remarks about him are also on the money then I doubt very much it will take long for Sean to re-assess his opinion.

Archived