IGNORED

Gillespie

Whilst every other topic is moaning and groaning about this and that I thought I'd post a positive comment.

I think we may have a real gem in Gillespie and that he could be the goal machine a lot us feel we need.

Along with Leroy we could have a very frightening strikeforce

Think positive :grr:

ps. Danny, judging by a lot of the comments on this forum regarding your future I'd try this strikeforce sooner rather than later as you maybe out on your arse before you get a chance to see

Just a word of advice :blush:

Guest bcfcsols

My mates seen him for the reserves. He recommended him even before Danny started showing an interest! :blush: I think hes quite a different striker from what we have already, which can oly be a good thing

Has anybody seen the lad in action? Is he a replacement for Peacock/Miller or is he more in the Roberts/Lita mould?
I saw Gillespie in all of the reserve games he played at the Gate. I think he will be the best forward we have seen in years.

He has two good feet, takes up fantastic positions OFF the ball.

And has a shot to match.

From comments made by Wilson I expect this lad to feature in the first team next season.

I hope the fans take to him, my only reservation is he probably needs to build himself up to make a sustained impact against 2nd Div defenders.

Archived