IGNORED

Mark Watson - Comic Relief

Harito495

Hi,

Firstly I know this isn't football related but it is charity related & about Mark Watson (the comedian who is also a city fan)

So if we could leave it here even just until tomorrow ??

He's doing a 25hour gig from 11pm tonight until midnight tomorrow for comic relief which has lots of other people throughout the show doing crazy/stupid stuff for comic relief aswell.

You can sponsor him here: https://my.rednoseday.com/vip/markwatson

& you can also watch the whole 25 hour show on the red nose website !

Cheers.

25hours of Mark Watson... that aint funny, no that really aint funny!!

The audience are the ones who should be sponsored -poor sods, having to endure that.... he maybe a City fan but thats as far as it goes for me, I dont thing I've ever laughed at anything I've seen or heard from him.. (maybe I've been unlucky, maybe I've just missed the 'good bits' but my thoughts at the moment is MW is one of the luckiest 'comedic celebs' out there... just dont rate him. (wish I could say something else but I dont get the guy at all... sorry)

25hours of Mark Watson... that aint funny, no that really aint funny!!

The audience are the ones who should be sponsored -poor sods, having to endure that.... he maybe a City fan but thats as far as it goes for me, I dont thing I've ever laughed at anything I've seen or heard from him.. (maybe I've been unlucky, maybe I've just missed the 'good bits' but my thoughts at the moment is MW is one of the luckiest 'comedic celebs' out there... just dont rate him. (wish I could say something else but I dont get the guy at all... sorry)

Your opinion went down the pan when you started making a big song and dance about Jason Evans! Ain't nothing funny about that!

Hi,

Firstly I know this isn't football related but it is charity related & about Mark Watson (the comedian who is also a city fan)

So if we could leave it here even just until

tomorrow ??

He's doing a 25hour gig from 11pm tonight until

midnight tomorrow for comic relief which has lots

of other people throughout the show doing

crazy/stupid stuff for comic relief aswell.

You can sponsor him here:

https://my.rednoseday.com/vip/markwatson

& you can also watch the whole 25 hour show

on the red nose website !

Cheers.

+1

Intelligent humour which isn't stuck in the sexist racist time-machine as exhibited by some on this forum.

To quote Tim Minchin (one of the most liberal comics about.)

"******* homos, they just don't get irony"

Minchin is exposing prejudices and hatred with his humour - not advocating them.

Al Murray also achieves this with his Pub Landlord character - exposing the bigot.

Minchin is exposing prejudices and hatred with his humour - not advocating them.

Al Murray also achieves this with his Pub Landlord character - exposing the bigot.

So it's ok for them to use irony as a means to expose these prejudices, but not 054123?

As far as I can see, the only person on here advocating a blinkered and prejudiced viewpoint is yourself. You silly little troll :)

So it's ok for them to use irony as a means to expose these prejudices, but not 054123?

As far as I can see, the only person on here advocating a blinkered and prejudiced viewpoint

is yourself. You silly little troll :)

What a strange and aggressive response.

All and sundry are entitled to their viewpoints - however there are some on this forum who feel they can be abusive and offensive at every turn and excuse it away with the banter card.

The article in today's Telegraph on this weekends north London derby makes for interesting reading on this matter.

What a strange and aggressive response.

All and sundry are entitled to their viewpoints - however there are some on this forum who feel they can be abusive and offensive at every turn and excuse it away with the banter card.

The article in today's Telegraph on this weekends north London derby makes for interesting reading on this matter.

'Some' may well feel that, but you have no reason to lump the majority, 054123 included, into that bracket.

You missed the joke, the sarcasm. You yet again made a snap judgement on people you know nothing about from behind your computer, you're a sad deluded man and whilst you have morals that should be commendable your inability to reign your neck in is an detestable trait that shows you to be just as bad as those you so constantly berate.

'Some' may well feel that, but you have no reason to lump the majority, 054123 included, into that bracket.

You missed the joke, the sarcasm. You yet again made a snap judgement on people you

know nothing about from behind your computer,

you're a sad deluded man and whilst you have

morals that should be commendable your

inability to reign your neck in is an detestable

trait that shows you to be just as bad as those

you so constantly berate.

"reign your neck in"? Your bullying rhetoric is clear for all to see.

As for the topic - there is vast difference in professional comedic irony and the boozer / forum bigotry, hatred and racism that passes for irony / banter.

And redeye ruins another topic with his fishing.

Well done son. Bet your dads proud. If we give him a bell, hopefully he will be waiting for you, slipper in hand :)

Ruins?

Your post infers that you have passed on the abusive traits you appear fond of...

Ruins?

Your post infers that you have passed on the abusive traits you appear fond of...

Well as long as he doesn't bare your ass in his front window, I'm all for the tanning you getting when you go through the door.

I don't want a full on view of the browneye gone red ;)

John Atyeos Son + Kotsy plus gawd knows how many more///

Oh dear WH's been a naughty boy and pi$$ed off some forum members... I cant help not being funny, (even when I'm trying to be serious) but unlike Mark Watson who I'm sorry I dont find funny each to their own I guess.(seen Stoney Garnett in the past & had a great night btw) anyway unlike M Watson I aint paid shed loads of money to be unfunny , so there.

Give a shite anyway, its a forum & as far as i know there aint a law saying ecvery comment must be : liked, funny, serious, trivia, strictly football related (rather than loosely so)... theres room for everything & it'd be a bloody boring world if we were all compliant with everything all the time... shake loose ffs, I was never an accountant, traffic warden, tv licence inspector or any other boring straight laced entity... so sorry about that I just do whatever, whenever, never intentionally do harm to anyone & as far as possible go where the wind blows... Its a bloody forum where allsorts of things pop up from time to time & rightly so, if I go out to eat I dont necesarily like everything thats on the menu, but I can still enjoy my visit/meal.. visit a forum, enjoy what you like - ignore the rest -simples...

Now look what you made me do... I almost got all serious for a while then.. dammit.

PS ... I dont find some comedians funny, some leave me stone cold or even embarassed, while some have me falling off me chair, and all things in between... & on tv just because they often add canned laughter doesnt mean I must comply & laugh along ... its either funny or not, some comedians it seems are 'current' and its almost a pressure to follow the fashionable mob and go along with it, rather than form your own opinions and preferencies..

Ahhh Gumbo why couldnt you have just tweeted successfully then you would have got me in all this trouble... now my opinion has gone down the pan...and I'm not feeling too flushed with success right now... bugger this I'm off for me tea... :badmood:

:hug::rolleyes:

"Stay chilled"? "Mad person"? Your academic intellect truly shines through...

May I ask, why do you choose to partake in conversation with all us academically challenged sub humans? Are we part of your thesis?

Maybe you should talk to those on a similar academic level to yourself.

Or maybe they think you are a cock sucking, ass licking, rectum felching, smegma dribbling, pontificating gobshite as well?

Just a thought like :)

Archived