IGNORED

Mark Watson - Comic Relief

Harito495

I think not. Unless your examination structure is based on the boozer / forum guidelines. In which case you are severely lacking intellectual academic attainment.

# 1 "examination structure".................Copper

# 2 "forum guidlines".............................Copper

#3 " acedemic attainment"..................Frig off Copper

TRL displays lack of breeding...

"Or maybe they think you are a cock sucking, ass licking, rectum felching, smegma dribbling, pontificating gobshite as well?"

Examine your response closely and analyse your inner inadequacies...

I asked my mother. Mother knows best. She concurred. Perfectly surmised she said.

She did say I went a little bit overboard though. Her opinion.... Redeye, well he is a little bit of a wannnnnkkkkaaaahhh.

And who am I to argue with mother. Like I said, mother is always right. Even you have to admit that.

I asked my mother. Mother knows best. She concurred. Perfectly surmised she said.

She did say I went a little bit overboard though. Her opinion.... Redeye, well he is a little bit of a

wannnnnkkkkaaaahhh.

And who am I to argue with mother. Like I

said, mother is always right. Even you have to

admit that.

The mother emphasis suggests a Norman Bates syndrome....

The mother emphasis suggests a Norman Bates syndrome....

Is there a Norman Bates syndrome? Or did you just make that up?

A man of your intellect should not be basing opinion on fictional yank films surely?!

What would your peers think redeye?

Is there a Norman Bates syndrome? Or did you just make that up?

A man of your intellect should not be basing opinion on fictional yank films surely?

What would your peers think redeye?

Are you the lazy husband type who replaces their mother with their wife / partner?

Are you the lazy husband type who replaces their mother with their wife / partner?

Other way round. I love em old and they are a cheaper date.

You don't half have a lot of questions. Do you fancy I or sumfink?

I may like old birds or my mother. But I ain't gay or nuffin like that. Don't want your seeping member near my bum hole thank you very much! Unless of course you ask nicely, and stop making out I am some sort of academically and mentally challenged halfwit. I could do with a academic and breeding injection. Are you up to the task big boy?

I may like old birds or my mother. But I ain't gay or nuffin like that. Don't want your seeping member near my bum hole thank you very much! Unless of course you ask nicely, and stop making out I am some sort of academically and mentally challenged halfwit. I could do with a academic and breeding injection. Are you up to the task big boy?

Love is in the air :wub:

Crumbs.....i got a stiffy !!

Can't believe he's buggered off. ;)

Ah well I may as well open up another bottle of white lightning as my giro came through today I got a few more quid as I made out I had a bad back. Im a bit tired as I popped in the pub on the way back and had a fight with some immigrants about football and then as my missus hadnt done the tea when I got in I slapped her about and made her darn my socks...........................that should get him :whistle:

Ah well I may as well open up another bottle of white lightning as my giro came through today I got a few more quid as I made out I had a bad back. Im a bit tired as I popped in the pub on the way back and had a fight with some immigrants about football and then as my missus hadnt done the tea when I got in I slapped her about and made her darn my socks...........................that should get him :whistle:

Hope you had some boozer banter with your neighbour while knocking 12 shades out of the missus.

Hope you had some boozer banter with your neighbour while knocking 12 shades out of the missus.

Cant understand a word he says hes from poland or some other African country.

Any way if he pokes his head over my pallet fencing I will knock it off I aint into integrating with any one whos different.

Cant understand a word he says hes from poland or some other African country.

Any way if he pokes his head over my pallet fencing I will knock it off I aint into integrating with any one whos different.

Just as well he isn't one of those pakistanis from India. You would have kicked his jewish arse

TRL, I love you a little bit.

But not in a bummy way... Much.

Mods, please ban this red eye WUM, get rid of tyke but this ball-sack remains!

Thats okay jt. I only have enough room for redeye, I'm new to this bumming malarky.

TRL, I love you a little bit.

But not in a bummy way... Much.

Mods, please ban this red eye WUM, get rid of tyke but this ball-sack remains!

Come on Jordan ...................pot and kettle spring to mind.

Just love the Redeye and he melts away..................................... :rolleyes:

Think it's a public school thang////just a guess mind !

Well at least redeye will have a nice clean mouth for my thang. He doesn't swear. And if he did I'm sure it would have been cleaned with soap and water.

I think I've got lucky here lads.

Archived