IGNORED

East End Flags...

Jordan Tansley

What's happened to them? The last 4-5 home games the club have provided an alternative netting upon which the EE were able to put their flags on match days... After the way people got their knickers in a twist over the sponsorship of the other netting it seems odd that not one flag was visible this week or in the previous few.

Perhaps the club should continue to make money from the segregation netting next season through sponsorship as the take up on this flag space has been minimal to non-existent?

It's only been a few months now, so I don't suppose the lack of notice given in the first week really washes as an excuse now....

:tomato::robbored:

What's happened to them? The last 4-5 home games the club have provided an alternative netting upon which the EE were able to put their flags on match days... After the way people got their knickers in a twist over the sponsorship of the other netting it seems odd that not one flag was visible this week or in the previous few.

Perhaps the club should continue to make money from the segregation netting next season through sponsorship as the take up on this flag space has been minimal to non-existent?

It's only been a few months now, so I don't suppose the lack of notice given in the first week really washes as an excuse now....

about sums it up for me jord, was about to respond until I saw your smileys :)

Sponsorship contract is up end of season size of flags waiting to come back won't fit that area including laying out big george and the murray surfer, oh and flags in the past were not out every single home game only on designated flag day home games.

It was agreed at the EE fans meeting that a fresh start would be for next season although the club did say fans can use

flags this season which was good of them.

Been doing other stuff like asking for a bar behind the EE and sorting out surfer flags etc hope to have murray surfer flying at home vs Middlesborough plus a possible lions flag day takes flags away.

It's all in hand so don't fret and put your fishing rod away.

Jordan - I've got a flag for you made especially- It's a St George flag with the letters T W A T in each corner.

If there is enough space with all the advertising and that maybe you'd like to put it up next home game.

hehehe nice one,

Sponsorship contract is up end of season size of flags waiting to come back won't fit that area including laying out big george and the murray surfer, oh and flags in the past were not out every single home game only on designated flag day home games.

It was agreed at the EE fans meeting that a fresh start would be for next season although the club did say fans can use

flags this season which was good of them.

Been doing other stuff like asking for a bar behind the EE and sorting out surfer flags etc hope to have murray surfer flying at home vs Middlesborough plus a possible lions flag day takes flags away.

It's all in hand so don't fret and put your fishing rod away.

I just assumed that as such a huge deal was made about the sponsorship of the netting there would have been a clamouring to fill the space that's now available...

It does smack, with hindsight, of moaning for moaning's sake...

I'm sure it'll be brimming come the Boro then...

I just assumed that as such a huge deal was made about the sponsorship of the netting there would have been a clamouring to fill the space that's now available...

There were flags right across the back last home game. Appears to be building up again slowly.

Moaning for mornings sake? Isn't that what this forum is all about?

Eastenders work harder than anyone else. What's everybody else doing to help?

Moaning for mornings sake? Isn't that what this forum is all about?

Eastenders work harder than anyone else. What's everybody else doing to help?

buying tickets and supporting the club is enough :)

The flags did look good at the back last week,

Jordan - I've got a flag for you made especially- It's a St George flag with the letters T W A T in each corner.

If there is enough space with all the advertising and that maybe you'd like to put it up next home game.

:laugh: that did make me chuckle. Sorry JT :)

Flags across the back, some don't fit due to the adverts much more coming next season praps you should open that bait box further to show what you have got, please no pom poms.

Flags across the back, some don't fit due to the adverts much more coming next season praps you should open that bait box further to show what you have got, please no pom poms.

To be fair I can't see the back of the eastend from the Dolman. The empty netting appears a touch farcical when you consider the aggresive stance the EE made about the advertising stopping their flag displays.

Might be worth getting them visible to the whole ground? Though that depends on whether the EE is for the whole club or just an exclusive club...

To be fair I can't see the back of the eastend from the Dolman. The empty netting appears a touch farcical when you consider the aggresive stance the EE made about the advertising stopping their flag displays.

Might be worth getting them visible to the whole ground? Though that depends on whether the EE is for the whole club or just an exclusive club...

Are you a knob for a reason?

If the advertising stopped the flag displays, and it is still there ..

The fact he glorifies himself as a troll is confusing. I mean what must someones life be like if they sit at home by their computer and think I will say something that will annoy other people who probably enjoy a different quality of life to me and "wind them up" and then chortle with glee as some bloke tells him to **** off. I've heard people actually discussing jt at city games and saying of their detest for him. No one truly wants to be hated so why is that embraced by young Jordan. I would probably stop posting all together.

The fact he glorifies himself as a troll is confusing. I mean what must someones life be like if they sit at home by their computer and think I will say something that will annoy other people who probably enjoy a different quality of life to me and "wind them up" and then chortle with glee as some bloke tells him to **** off. I've heard people actually discussing jt at city games and saying of their detest for him. No one truly wants to be hated so why is that embraced by young Jordan. I would probably stop posting all together.

The irony of this is hes on another thread calling quite aggressively for Redeye to be banned for being a WUM and then starts a thread with the clear intention (or is he just back tracking) "winding up"???????????????

A very confused young man, a shame really as I do like a lot of his posts.

Archived