IGNORED

East End Flags...

Jordan Tansley

The irony of this is hes on another thread calling quite aggressively for Redeye to be banned for being a WUM and then starts a thread with the clear intention (or is he just back tracking) "winding up"???????????????

A very confused young man, a shame really as I do like a lot of his posts.

redeye is indeed a WUM and a troll but, use every poster after his desert, and who should 'scape banning?

redeye is indeed a WUM and a troll but, use every poster after his desert, and who should 'scape banning?

Agree 100%, just saying people in glass house and in all fairness Redeyes WU's are entertaining IMO.

Im not sure JT started this thread with the intention of WU, its just back fired and now him declaring it was a WU has made it worst.

Agree 100%, just saying people in glass house and in all fairness Redeyes WU's are entertaining IMO.

Im not sure JT started this thread with the intention of WU, its just back fired and now him declaring it was a WU has made it worst.

Have you found redeye yet? Hope he didn't choke on those sea bass bones!

The fact he glorifies himself as a troll is confusing. I mean what must someones life be like if they sit at home by their computer and think I will say something that will annoy other people who probably enjoy a different quality of life to me and "wind them up" and then chortle with glee as some bloke tells him to **** off. I've heard people actually discussing jt at city games and saying of their detest for him. No one truly wants to be hated so why is that embraced by young Jordan. I would probably stop posting all together.

That's quite cute really, feeling any kind of emotion for someone they don't know. :)

Well you obviously aren't articulate with the meaning of emoticons, but the little yellow face fishing... Is well... Fishing.

There is an element of truth to the post though, such a large deal was made during DL's offering of an olive branch about the netting, now the club have made a concerted effort to appease that grumble and there is not any visible take up. Visible is the operative word there.

I know it's a dangerous game saying anything negative about the amazing support we get from the EE, it's just a query. CH said when the extra netting was handed to the fans that it would be difficult that week as the flag were all over Bristol, but that was now a couple of months ago.

I just wondered why there was very little being shown, it could be a continuation of the protest (somewhat counter productive) or is it that demand for that space has diminished and it might actually be worthwhile the club continuing to make money from sponsorship?

Well you obviously aren't articulate with the meaning of emoticons, but the little yellow face fishing... Is well... Fishing.

There is an element of truth to the post though, such a large deal was made during DL's offering of an olive branch about the netting, now the club have made a concerted effort to appease that grumble and there is not any visible take up. Visible is the operative word there.

I know it's a dangerous game saying anything negative about the amazing support we get from the EE, it's just a query. CH said when the extra netting was handed to the fans that it would be difficult that week as the flag were all over Bristol, but that was now a couple of months ago.

I just wondered why there was very little being shown, it could be a continuation of the protest (somewhat counter productive) or is it that demand for that space has diminished and it might actually be worthwhile the club continuing to make money from sponsorship?

So by your own admission "there's a element of truth" and then "fishing" so what is it Jordan ? Also your doing no different than the poster you tried to get banned from the forum. Any way Im saying no more Id rather debate with a true WUM not a confused contradictory wanabe.

That's quite cute really, feeling any kind of emotion for someone they don't know. :)

Fair enough, if that you can deflect that sort of stuff but I am guessing you're a young man, don't understand it myself getting absolute pelters all the time, though some posters have just school ground bullied you, I feel it's a strange past time to have for a young man.

To be fair I can't see the back of the eastend from the Dolman. The empty netting appears a touch farcical when you consider the aggresive stance the EE made about the advertising stopping their flag displays.

Might be worth getting them visible to the whole ground? Though that depends on whether the EE is for the whole club or just an exclusive club...

Get in there and show everybody what you have.

Olive branch was offered and taken, meeting happened with club and fans and went well and time line for next season was set by fans but yes the club said some space can be used this season which is good although fans have been busy with other projects that have come along but i'm sure if the club were concerned DL & KS would have been in touch by now so again don't fret on their account.

Dangerous game saying anything negative about the amazing support we get from the EE??, fella i have many friends in other stands who i drink with before games who in the past gave me their flags to display as they find it hard to do in other stands, this flag thing has been by no means a EE thing even when raising money for the surfer, A few good mates from weston in the dolman have helped out ;) .

A recap

Feed back from the Eastend meeting taken from otib forum The Stewards to be the same every week ideally safe and sound employing people who understand the club and that area (local people) and to approach things in a controlled polite way, we all acknowledge that the stewards in general are ok normally in the Eastend however the fast response unit the option used in place of the police have been problematic in their fan relations with the ''doorman bouncer attitude'' which has resulted in a few complaints and one steward no longer allowed to work in that stand, further steward training is on going as is the club talking to safe and sound.

Advertising segregation netting space to be gone next season and that area to be advertising free and used for fan initiatives, the club admitted it was a mistake and should have been handled better in communication and with appology made on the night, things can go back to how we used to do things in the stand if we wish, however i think they got rid of some of the old netting so they will still use the tvnet netting still but once the 7k contract is up we can put flags over that netting and cover it, they are willing to make a statement on the website nearer the time for next season however Adam Baker said we can still put flags this season if we wish (obviously not covering the netting until the contract is up).

It was for 7k the contract for advertising on the segregation and not 20k - 100k as some have suggested, this said by kevin smith in a meeting the last home game and he felt if it is upsetting fans the the money for net segregation advertising is not worth it, so fair play for that

They acknowledge the communication break down regarding the surfer flag and the high viz jackets which Justin had tried to set up with stuart along with a signed risk assessment to which at first DL was not aware of until reading it on otib, this now is no longer needed as kevin smith had said also, but they did say when wanting to surf it in other stands we have to let a steward know due the make up of other stands but should not be a problem also a quick heads up to the steward on the gate to say we are surfing today but nothing too regemental, i also said for the record that recent wet weather conditions have not helped with us wanting to surf the flag.

With regards to the surfer being used at cardiff away David lloyd said he would contact cardiff and ask, people have

to pm or email him asking we want to surf it at cardiff and he has offered to contact cardiff, if yes there was offers to transport the flag on one of the cats coaches or maybe the team coach and a couple of lads at the meeting

offered to collect it from the coach and surf it then return after the match, i said it could be possible but i won't commit fully until we DL hears from cardiff.

The above in bold was done by club and fans and worked well and some who helped regarding cats don't watch matches in the EE

There are going to ask about the pointless checks of tickets before we go in.

Talk of a bar unit area behind the Eastend selling cans for fans before the game and at half time so it acts like a concourse, seeing we are the only stand without a bar facility, this is being looked in to.

People mentioned about ticket prices being too high, fans suggested making it £10/£15 to get more people in and make it obvious that you can POTD this beeing looked in to.

Dave Lloyd said he had seen what Palace have achieved and liked it so sounds positive for things going forward and is open for more suggestions on doing this.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130124-dlblog-616454.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

You could also take a view that it is refreshing that fans have plans for next season, come what may.

A case there maybe for what will I be doing?

Could be a power vacuum here.

It is all pointing inwards for you. You are the man to lead others out of the darkness. Where there is discord bring harmony.

Time for TEAM JORDAN.

To be fair I can't see the back of the eastend from the Dolman. The empty netting appears a touch farcical when you consider the aggresive stance the EE made about the advertising stopping their flag displays.

Might be worth getting them visible to the whole ground? Though that depends on whether the EE is for the whole club or just an exclusive club...

There is a large flag in the Atyeo on the side of the stand. Maybe it could be positioned somewhere else where it is visible to the whole ground? Though that depends on whether the Atyeo is for the whole club or just an exclusive club.

I was in the Weatherspoons before we caught the train to Cardiff and there were a couple of young scallys knocking around to which we passed comment. One of my older, more 'traditional' mates suddenly piped up with, "I bet one of them is that ******* Jordan Tansley" and we just fell about laughing, that is until the sober reality hit me, "****, he's famous!".

• Admin

I was in the Weatherspoons before we caught the train to Cardiff and there were a couple of young scallys knocking around to which we passed comment. One of my older, more 'traditional' mates suddenly piped up with, "I bet one of them is that ******* Jordan Tansley" and we just fell about laughing, that is until the sober reality hit me, "****, he's famous!".

Hate to say it must be something in the air in Weston.

Does anyone remember Ron that used to post on here?

My highlight with him was on a train back from Bristol one evening this young kid in full public schoolboy gear was getting a lecture from his mum about being on the internet all the time and being on a Bristol City forum, the penny dropped when he referenced something that he had put on here......

Archived