IGNORED

Blackpool Away Predictions?

red66

Makes you wonder why the manager keeps the team sheet secret from the opposition, when numpties go blabbing they are in or out of the team.

I didn't think players were allowed to talk about things like this on twitter?

For some reason children and teenagers seem to think that what they say and show on line is private - baffles me :dunno:

Probably to make way for the return of Baldock?

Surprised if true as his pace is a real asset and he came off the bench to good effect against Palace. His time will come though. I personally think he has the potential to be one of the most successful youngsters to come through in recent times.

Injured, hip injury on monday v charlton

Also think it. Helped the manager in not having to make a call on him.

Not sure he would have picked him anyway, baldock back and others

Thoughts ?

I know it wasn't for long but he really impressed me coming off the bench against Palace. I know Baldock is back but I would have had Wes on the bench as well as Davies etc, purely for his ability to play up front and on the wing.

If we were still in the game late on, to be able to chuck him on against a tired full back or centre half on a heavy pitch would have been a good option to have.

I know it wasn't for long but he really impressed me coming off the bench against Palace. I know Baldock is back but I would have had Wes on the bench as well as Davies etc, purely for his ability to play up front and on the wing.

If we were still in the game late on, to be able to chuck him on against a tired full back or centre half on a heavy pitch would have been a good option to have.

Yes i think your right, certainly with the club in its current position, this would seem wes' best option for him and the club presently

Tired defenders and pace makes for very interesting results

Until now that seems to have been SOd's view as well, now we have a full compliment back fit,it will be interesting to see how you could possibly acomadate baldock, adomah , burns and davies,

Stead i think looks a cert to start most games on current form and the different perspective he gives the front line.

Yes i think your right, certainly with the club in its current position, this would seem wes' best option for him and the club presently

Tired defenders and pace makes for very interesting results

Until now that seems to have been SOd's view as well, now we have a full compliment back fit,it will be interesting to see how you could possibly acomadate baldock, adomah , burns and davies,

Stead i think looks a cert to start most games on current form and the different perspective he gives the front line.

Agreed.

I can see Wes making the bench most weeks if we are playing 4-4-2.

Hopefully we survive this season, then he can have a big pre season and work his way in. The progress he has made in a short time since his sub appearance against Leicester is encouraging that's for sure.

Horace was a bit sluggish today though, predicted 3-1 win didnt he?... same as me. still never mind, good game today Aizoon - ISLE be seeing ya... byeeeee

Honestly, he'll say anything when he's been out on the slug. Paying for it now, though :(

Archived