IGNORED

Shrinking Forum

glastonred

Yeah....... hang on, It's just occurred to me that that there hedgehog mate of yer's should be hibernating

Must be the excitement of our (BCFC) predicament?

They don't hibernate if they're kept warm indoors and fed regularly. Which DOESN'T excuse them going out on the slug and coming home wrecked at 3 am!

Yes I thought that too, about hibernating, it was always a frought time in Winter when I used to keep tortoises as a kid, back then you could get one for about 5 shillings from the Pet Shop in Sandy Park Road, anyway I lost a few to the cold winters, and it was always a difficult time peeling back the straw in the tea chest to see if the poor thing had made it, rarely they did alas.

Obviously Horace is a pampered pundit, but I would have to worry if he was subjected to extra time and penatlies say on a freezing winter evening in BS3, but of course that would be unlikely.

We don't do cup runs.

At our latitude we should be under snow, thank the BCFC lord that the Gulf stream is where it should be for now ;)

A Hgdheohg tuahgt me tihs wlhie srhanig sulgs

Yep my brain is farked up and I got that mate :) ......... but that's a big Homo Sapien brain and that's why we all support the 'Mighty Bristol City FC' ain't it

and also why I beat the word check game......... ;) ...... forum word checkers

Yep my brain is farked up and I got that mate :) ......... but that's a big Homo Sapien brain and that's why we all support the 'Mighty Bristol City FC' ain't it

and also why I beat the word check game......... ;) ...... forum word checkers

It took a while to write that if I am honest, wine beer and cider didn't help my efforts!

Pet? Your joking Horace has a class 2 FIFA badge and can roll up in a ball, he has also making his mark as a local journalist that will give Andy Stockingfiller a run for his money.

He's not a pet, he's my best mate, and he says Stockhausen is a semi literate buffoon and his music is crap as well.

He's studying for his Class 1 FIFA badge and hopes one day to be England manager. Although he is aware of the irrational prejudice against insectivores in the FA hierarchy, he is sure that he can overcome this.

In the mean time, he is fully supportive of Sean O'Driscoll's efforts to rescue Bristol City and is more than willing to help in any capacity if called upon.

I've asked him about hibernation, and he prefers to do this in the summer, when there's no football other than the World Cup, European Nations Cup, and a dozen other tournaments not involving BCFC.

He thanks the inhabitants of OTIB for their interest and support, and regards the few insectivorophobes with the contempt they deserve.

He's not a pet, he's my best mate, and he says Stockhausen is a semi literate buffoon and his music is crap as well.

He's studying for his Class 1 FIFA badge and hopes one day to be England manager. Although he is aware of the irrational prejudice against insectivores in the FA hierarchy, he is sure that he can overcome this.

In the mean time, he is fully supportive of Sean O'Driscoll's efforts to rescue Bristol City and is more than willing to help in any capacity if called upon.

I've asked him about hibernation, and he prefers to do this in the summer, when there's no football other than the World Cup, European Nations Cup, and a dozen other tournaments not involving BCFC.

He thanks the inhabitants of OTIB for their interest and support, and regards the few insectivorophobes with the contempt they deserve.

I like it........ when he gets to be the 'England Manager' and things get a bit nasty with the press & fans......... He can just roll up in to a spiky ball..... harassment problem solved

Or he could issue a statement saying it was too cold at the matches and he has popped under a pile of leaves/compost heap for a few months to contemplate his future management options.

I like it........ when he gets to be the 'England Manager' and things get a bit nasty with the press & fans......... He can just roll up in to a spiky ball..... harassment problem solved

Or he could issue a statement saying it was too cold at the matches and he has popped under a pile of leaves/compost heap for a few months to contemplate his future management options.

I thought the last bit was standard procedure for failing England managers ;)

And the old........ 'Nobody like me.... everbody hates me....... just because I eat worms' ........... bit

That was very much Glen Hoddle's attitude. Mind you, Horace has very strong views on the Diet of Worms...

Archived