IGNORED

Lewis Hall And Jack Batten Sign

With respect Dave the money thing has been done to death.We all know it has gone too far.There are still many footballers who play for the love of the game not the big wages.Lets just be glad we have a good crop of youngsters coming through.Even if we go down exciting times could be ahead.

That there is no point moaning about Wes Burns and the money he makes as it's 'been done to death', 'just be glad we have a good crop of youngsters coming through'.

That makes me feel better and the situation alright.

If you want to wake up every morning feeling bitter about footballers being overpaid(I agree completely) that is your prerogative.Thats the way it is though.If you feel that strongly all you can really do is stop giving money to football.No match tickets/Sky/replica shirts etc.Your choice.

That there is no point moaning about Wes Burns and the money he makes as it's 'been done to death', 'just be glad we have a good crop of youngsters coming through'.

That makes me feel better and the situation alright.

I do appreciate your point, but I'd much rather we were investing in good youth players from our academy than in late 20s journey men and if the going rate of investment allows Wes to buy a BMW then so be it. Rather that than paying for Nicky Hunt's Bentley...

If you want to wake up every morning feeling bitter about footballers being overpaid(I agree completely) that is your prerogative.Thats the way it is though.If you feel that strongly all you can really do is stop giving money to football.No match tickets/Sky/replica shirts etc.Your choice.

Alright, alright, i take your point, i just think it sets the wrong tone and sets a level of expectancy that the game struggles to give and is unsustainable.

Despite 'accepting' it, i think you secretly agree!

054123 I agree with you 100%.The problem is though as I stated before if I continue to buy my season ticket and shop in the club shop I am (unwillingly) adding to the situation.Its a bit of a no win situation.Having said that I prefer to think my money is assisting young local talent to come through as opposed to disinterested journeymen.

Good news getting a few more through. Just got to hope they take this, push on and break through. Would be great if we could produce the next Ramsey, Chamberlain or Walcott.

Pierce Mitchell and Dylan Castanheira next?

Only on lease though so not like he's throwing around tens of thousands.

Thanks for saying that, i mentioned it once and got accused of all sorts of things.

all these guys are on modest , very modest deals, and rightly so until they make the next step

if car companies want to throw their cash at what they see as cheap advertising, why shouldn't the boys benefit

i know all these boys and they have all given up their childhoods just to get to this point.so its a bit of a reward when outsiders want to be associated with young professionals.

So blessed though they may be, lets not try and do them down even before they start

Its the flash army camouflage Bentley brigade we should be focusing on not the 1 series BMW diesels !!

Archived