IGNORED

Wembley 1986 Photos

BS15_RED

I've just purchased a ticket stub from the 1986 FRT Final v Bolton, I've got a signed programme and I'm looking to make a mounted display. I'm looking for a nice photo of the team with the trophy. Has anyone got any decent photos they can upload here so I can get them printed up please?

I once saw a gift card in the watershed called Express yourself. It had two woman stood up at a football match with there Tits out as every one looked on, the fashion was all 80's and lots of red and white flags scarfs about I took a closer look at it was City flags you could just make a scarf out, as this was long before replica shirts that would have made it easy to spot it was our lot. As that was my first season following City I brought the card, If I can find it I will take a pic and let you have if you send me ya email addy

I once saw a gift card in the watershed called Express yourself. It had two woman stood up at a football match with there Tits out as every one looked on, the fashion was all 80's and lots of red and white flags scarfs about I took a closer look at it was City flags you could just make a scarf out, as this was long before replica shirts that would have made it easy to spot it was our lot. As that was my first season following City I brought the card, If I can find it I will take a pic and let you have if you send me ya email addy

remember it well and to be fair they wernt alf bad ruined by some ginger bell flashing his weapon......and no it wasnt robbo

This is completely inappropriate.

It's "their tits" not "there tits".

I've just purchased a ticket stub from the 1986 FRT Final v Bolton, I've got a signed programme and I'm looking to make a mounted display. I'm looking for a nice photo of the team with the trophy. Has anyone got any decent photos they can upload here so I can get them printed up please?

.A few weeks ago I bought stuff from the club shop and in the bag was a 'Wembley Wonders - Silver Anniversary' brochure, there is a small team pic in there and pics of build up and celebrations.... pics I've not seen for years. If the shop haven't got another one you're welcome to have this one. It's all in black and white though.

I remember this day out well! I was 14 at the time and went with my dad and late grandad. Not only were city excellent and we of course won, but I was sat around 7 rows in front of the girls getting their jugs out. As a now 40 year old man I can still remember the mix of slight embarrassment at seeing this act whilst with my dad and grandad, but also my sheer joy at free bappage. I also have the video somewhere and definitely have the programme stashed away. Unfortunately no camera phones, or even mobiles in those days, so no sneaky boob shots I am afraid. As for a 'ginger bell flashing his weapon', I can only assume that this was a different part of the ground, or I have thankfully removed this from my memory over the years.

In fact when I think back to the video of this day and our then manager Terry Cooper crying his eyes out with pride, it makes you think how good things were in those days and how removed from reality football really is. For gods sake we actually won a van to drive to games in that day.

Memories...

I remember this day out well! I was 14 at the time and went with my dad and late grandad. Not only were city excellent and we of course won, but I was sat around 7 rows in front of the girls getting their jugs out. As a now 40 year old man I can still remember the mix of slight embarrassment at seeing this act whilst with my dad and grandad, but also my sheer joy at free bappage. I also have the video somewhere and definitely have the programme stashed away. Unfortunately no camera phones, or even mobiles in those days, so no sneaky boob shots I am afraid. As for a 'ginger bell flashing his weapon', I can only assume that this was a different part of the ground, or I have thankfully removed this from my memory over the years.

In fact when I think back to the video of this day and our then manager Terry Cooper crying his eyes out with pride, it makes you think how good things were in those days and how removed from reality football really is. For gods sake we actually won a van to drive to games in that day.

Memories...

mate he was about 7/8 people to the right of the hotties n about 2 rows up what a complete bastard he was, any right hand material gained that day normal ends up with a image of him twirling his tool

mate he was about 7/8 people to the right of the hotties n about 2 rows up what a complete bastard he was, any right hand material gained that day normal ends up with a image of him twirling his tool

Wow, I am one of the lucky ones; I seriously didn't see it. Must have been at the right angle, or I was just totally 'in the zone'. My dad will really laugh when I tell him about this as we still laugh about this whole incident from time to time. It pays to be focussed!

I though they were exposed at the mansfield final not the bolton one?

Oh that's possible as I also went to that game with my dad and grandad and I think it was just the next year. I just remember goals and boobs, so both years get mixed up. I know we beat Bolton 3-0 and think we lost to Mansfield on pens. To be honest I can't confirm the year of the boob show. I am sure others with better memories can.

Great times. I was 9 and my first visit to Wembley.

Always remember my Dad going to watch the Semi-Final home leg. City had lost the first leg to Hereford 2-0. We won the return leg 3-0, if I remember right we scored the winner in the last minute of extra time. He had a few on board when he got home around Midnight and woke me up to say City had won and we were going to Wembley. One very excited 9 year old.

Back then you only got to Wembley for the FA Cup final or the League Cup Final. No play-offs back then.

Archived