IGNORED

Wembley 1986 Photos

BS15_RED

Sorry to bump this back up guys, any one know if Glyn Riley's still local? He missed the silver anniversary dinner, and he's the only one missing from my signed programme. Any one know where I might be able to contact him?

yes he is very local,only tonight I went out for a few beers with a close relation of his. but would be unfair to post details on a open forum

It just makes me wonder, if and when we do go down, what the enthusiasm levels will be for this competition. Should we go all the way again, would we sell our Wembley tickets, or would the whole thing be treated as a joke.

I doubt we'd have any trouble taking 30,000+, a trip to Wembley is a treat, no matter what competition it's in.

I thought the wangers were exposed in '87?

You are correct - wasn't at the Bolton game, but was 14 at the Mansfield one. You don't forget shit like that

Sure my old man let me have a good gander before twisting my head back round too, gawd bless him!

I once saw a gift card in the watershed called Express yourself. It had two woman stood up at a football match with there Tits out as every one looked on, the fashion was all 80's and lots of red and white flags scarfs about I took a closer look at it was City flags you could just make a scarf out, as this was long before replica shirts that would have made it easy to spot it was our lot. As that was my first season following City I brought the card, If I can find it I will take a pic and let you have if you send me ya email addy

The lovely lady was in the row behind me (or was it 2 ladies?) so I had a great view! I think she was there with her boss... of the Bristol strip club called Chaplins I think.... happy days

Archived