IGNORED

City V Boro Best Match Thread Ever

beijing red

My biology teacher wife has just informed me that an amoeba is incapable of splitting in two. So lets put and end to all this nonsense please.

Not quite: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba

"Amoebae, like other unicellular eukaryotic organisms, reproduce asexually via mitosis and cytokinesis, not to be confused with binary fission, which is howprokaryotes (bacteria) reproduce. In cases where the amoeba are forcibly divided, the portion that retains the nucleus will survive and form a new cell and cytoplasm, while the other portion dies. Amoebae also have no definite shape."

Hopefully the last sentence applies to the entire Boro team.

Not quite: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba

"Amoebae, like other unicellular eukaryotic organisms, reproduce asexually via mitosis and cytokinesis, not to be confused with binary fission, which is howprokaryotes (bacteria) reproduce. In cases where the amoeba are forcibly divided, the portion that retains the nucleus will survive and form a new cell and cytoplasm, while the other portion dies. Amoebae also have no definite shape."

Hopefully the last sentence applies to the entire Boro team.

Thank you. She's now back tracking.

Damn wife. Making me look silly!

My biology teacher wife has just informed me that an amoeba is incapable of splitting in two. So lets put and end to all this nonsense please.

My psychiatrist wife informs me that I am a schizo, so lets keep this nonswnsw going please

Jacko from Rugby and Poland (again) BCFC and Stomil Olsztyn FC Come On You Reds.....Come On You Tyre Making Polish Blokes!

My psychiatrist wife informs me that I am a schizo, so lets keep this nonswnsw going please

Jacko from Rugby and Poland (again) BCFC and Stomil Olsztyn FC Come On You Reds.....Come On You Tyre Making Polish Blokes!

which bstrd swappwd thw E for a W on my kwboard?

We already have one in Aizoon. He has an alter ego of a hedgehog don't you know!

My girlfriend tells that too!!

That b**ch is starting to sound more and more like the bloody toaster :blink:

Archived