IGNORED

Sod/davies

Derk94

Heard him on the radio saying training is so boring.

he never said it was boring. The guy interviewing him asked if sod was meticulous with the tactics and he said yeah to which the interviewer said "that must be boring for you?" and Davies laughed.

he never said it was boring. The guy interviewing him asked if sod was meticulous with the tactics and he said yeah to which the interviewer said "that must be boring for you?" and Davies laughed.

Nah he definitely implied that SOD and training is really boring.

Davies really worked hard I thought today, really good finish for his goal and although missed a sitter after he played very well.

Oh forgot how on earth didn't he get a pen for handball?!

Training is meant to be boring - sure you can add some fun elements to it, but it's mostly about drilling your body and mind to to be fit/healthy and into make correct decisions through repetition. Trying to make it more fun/light often just detracts from what at the end of the day is work....... that's the same for tactics, fitness, and studying whether a athlete or student.

We don't go to work every day and enjoy it but it makes us better at what we do ..simples ,the proof is there on the pitch for all to see ... nothing to complain about and i didn't think Davies looked bored today at all . well up for it as everyone else was :)

According to the players, the problem under McInnes was that training was too enjoyable and based on fun games etc, and less time spent on organisation and defending. SOD said in a recent interview that it makes no sense doing things in training that have no relevance to games I.e 5 a side. So therefore he will do a lot more organisation or relevent sessions that will help in matches, probably why we are keeping more clean sheets as players said they wanted organisation when SOD came in.

They had a little argument in the first half about movement. Didn't seem like Davies was paying enough respect and because of that I expect so'd wanted to make a point. Just alot of hand gestures basically asking Davies to make more runs towards goal rather than looking for the ball deep in the half. Don't think he enjoys being a lone striker and there was little relationship with Albert so was in a strop.

Archived