IGNORED

Fortress Ashton Gate

Reminds me of the 07/08 season at the moment on the pitch, players switched on, confident, defending as if granny was in goal, quick free kicks, Elliot dominating the midfield.

Amazing transformation.

Overpaid poor players on long term contracts with their backs on the wall mananging a fwo mounth lower league form.

Happy days.

Oh just give it a rest, every-time we win its the same old nonsense. Are you ever happy when we win or would you rather we went down without a wimper?

Overpaid poor players on long term contracts with their backs on the wall mananging a fwo mounth lower league form.

Happy days.

I used to think that Tommy but after witnessing today, they really want it.

Although we could well be in the same situation next season if we manage to stay up.......it's happened before.

BCAGFC

Oh just give it a rest, every-time we win its the same old nonsense. Are you ever happy when we win or would you rather we went down without a wimper?

Best time to ask for something better is when we are winning. Peoples happiness with crap has been letting this club down for decades. We cant even spell to success. Whatever league next season things need to change.

Another really solid performance, it's amazing to think this is virtually the same set of players that was routinely getting smashed at home each week just a couple of months ago. We've given ourselves every chance of staying up now and if we maintain the same level of performance at home for the remainder of the season we'll have a great chance.

Best time to ask for something better is when we are winning. Peoples happiness with crap has been lettibng this club down for decades. We cant even spell to success. Whatever league next season things need to change.

Have you witnessed, first hand, the change.. These players really are playing for the cause. Epitomised by the back 4 embracing each other in a group hug after the full time whistle. Give them a little credit.

Best time to ask for something better is when we are winning. Peoples happiness with crap has been letting this club down for decades. We cant even spell to success. Whatever league next season things need to change.

But we aren't playing crap now? Quite the opposite in fact.

But we aren't playing crap now? Quite the opposite in fact.

More down to attitide Ill say although last game watched was Barnsley.

Can\t stand the position we are in. Season after season, On very good money.

I ask for more and better. Don\t expect anything though.

Surprised people take it season after season with the club splashing cash to the left and the right.

One day things might change.

Have you witnessed, first hand, the change.. These players really are playing for the cause. Epitomised by the back 4 embracing each other in a group hug after the full time whistle. Give them a little credit.

Things changed immensley under Millen and McInness as well. Quite a few eight week lower mid table league heads need to roll.

After the season.

Things changed immensley under Millen and McInness as well. Quite a few eight week lower mid table league heads need to roll.

After the season.

Not to this extent, I think a honeymoon period isn't 11 games

Can\t stand the position we are in. Season after season, On very good money.

I ask for more and better. Don\t expect anything though.

Surprised people take it season after season with the club splashing cash to the left and the right.

You chat some rubbish!

You put it like its easy to win games and finish in the top 6. There's 23 other teams in the league you know? Although you probably don't actually...

After the season.

we are a wet blanket,arnt we...mr SOD is a totally different animal to keith or Dell-proven at this level for a start..if we stay up we wil finish mid table comfort with this fella at the reins...you can cheer up now!!!

After the season.

Just ****in do one will you! Go and support one of your super Swedish league teams as they are so much better than BCFC, save on travel fees as well!!!

BristolCitySweden maybe putting it bluntly, but he is making a point; a strange point of that. For the sake of your own heart rates and believe please keep your feet firmly on the ground. We've seen this run before under Millen & McInnes. Why should it be any different now? Perhaps it is but history shows us we could be going down the same path again if these players are here come next season. No matter what happens from hear until the summer we still need a big shift out regardless of what league we are in or how the players go about their footballing business and attitude.

I for one am not buying into this 'new team mentality' as I've witnessed it to many times. I want to see better a class of players at this club and we have got to make a giant leap if we wish to move up this league.

Archived