IGNORED

Carayol

Super

Genuinely believe towards the end the crowd affected him. Did whip in an absolute beautiful cross very late on but that was about all he did right.

Genuinely believe towards the end the crowd affected him. Did whip in an absolute beautiful cross very late on but that was about all he did right.

Yeah he looked rattled in the second half, not long after that cross he put several out for a throw in.

He was Boro's best player until we scored, after that he was terrible.

I thought Carayol started really well. And even when his game went off I thought he still presented more of a threat than either Emnes or Dyer.

Not bad at all.

That's a point, how many times was Dyer caught offside?!

I genuinely forgot Keiron Dyer was playing until you just mentioned it. Completely forgettable. The game just bypassed the entire Middlesbrough team - all that experience they've got, and they just seemed uninterested and uncommitted.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hes only a poor little gashead !!!!

Crowd overwhelmed him today - shame !

Yes and talking of Gas heads I see they scored the second goal for us today. Well according to the BBC write up of the match so to all those who really despise our cross city cousins at least lets be thankful that they came on in the second half and popped up to double the lead. Funny, I could have sworn Davies got it. . Oh well tis 3 pts all that matters not some worthless hack in a studio getting it wrong as usual.

Not heard of him to be honest before today, oblivious to the fact he played for Roverd.

Poor player, tried swapping wings however was just jumping from one full back pocket too another.

Boro have had some quality in the past, how the mighty have fallen.

Totally agree with this. He was getting some stick from the Dolman and EE in the 2nd half and he 'bit' badly!

Early on, I thought he looked a tidy player to be fair but he can't let the crowd affect him like he did today or he will get the same everywhere.

He was awful but what was worse than his display was his attitude. Does he think he's made it in the game or something?.

To be fair if you move from a club where you probably have to wash your own kit and one of the goals they scored recently was disputed because it went over someone's jumper, you probably do think you've made it.

Delighted to see the ex-gas stick totally put the clown off today.

I said earlier this Carayol was awful which he was but he was up against the best 'one on one' defenders outside the Prem in Greg Cunningham. When the ex sag moved wings he found Moloney just as difficult too.

Carayol hasnt changed since i saw him a few times for Torquay a couple years back. All pace no end product and an awful atttude. Amazed he's found his way to the Championship.

I thought Carayol started really well. And even when his game went off I thought he still presented more of a threat than either Emnes or Dyer.

Dyer, his name summed him up. How many times was he caught offside today.

I thought we did a pretty good job on that stinking gas bastard Carry out

Not bad at all.

I genuinely didn't know who he was and why he was getting boo'd.

I looked it up on Wilkepidia after 15 mins of the game and worked it out from there.

Just proves how much I know/care about the Gas!

I knew him mainly from my mates bragging on about him every day at school about how good he is and how he's so much better than Adomah.

That's why AG can be the difference when its rocking. He got dogs abuse from the EE and he bit on it. Same reason R Lambert was rubbish last year home and away, despite smashing goals in everywhere else. Maynard was crisp here for W Ham

We were shouting at boro to pass to him every time they got the ball he was that bad.

I thought is attitude was awful. He definitely let the crowd affect his play and as a result started criticising his own players. That said, he put over a few decent crosses towards the end but these were easily dealt with by our super-strong defensive pairing of Nyatanga and Fontaine.

PS - He only cost £500k. How much have Woodgate and Dyer cost over their careers? It was definitely quite a few million but they only looked average, at best, today. Not good enough to get into the City team.

He could dribble the ball with close control and was difficult to disposess, but he had no end product. He looked like he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Mind you, he looked like Messi compared to Keiron 'offside' Dyer.

Dyer was a disgrace I thought, not good enough at this level now

Archived