IGNORED

Old Skool Today

NewquayRed

Have to say that Marv,Fonts,Nyatanga were awesome today, 3 players who struggled to get a look in under del who are now the spine of a well organised team....

Well done boys, looked a class outfit today - although steads injury changed the game

How?

City won 2-0. Are you saying that was down to Stead going off?

Have to say that Marv,Fonts,Nyatanga were awesome today, 3 players who struggled to get a look in under del who are now the spine of a well organised team....

Well done boys, looked a class outfit today - although steads injury changed the game

What the..... fans were calling Fontaine the undroppable because McInnes continued to play him even though he was having a ridiculously poor season.

I was saying to a mate who was with me at the game that I wouldn't have been surprised to see O'Driscoll go 451 at half time as Boro's centre mids were running over ours at the start and had way too much possession, after Adomah came on Boro's CM's saw a lot less of the ball in our half.

So yes I would agree Stead going off was a game changing point.

How on earth can you say that Fontaine failed to get in the team under Del? He played pretty much every game!

Archived