IGNORED

Best Goal

tiz

The two goals that stick in my mind are as others have mentioned murray vs oldham, what a run! and wilkshire vs tranmere on a tuesday night, chipped the keeper from just past the centre circle. he was a class above us, and has gone on to have a fantastic career.

i dont remember the exact timescale but does anyone else remember mickey bells brace against cambridge about 10 years ago?

First he scored a blinding free kick from about 25- 30 yards. Then he scored an absoloute screamer from even further out, it was almost a crossing position but ended up in the top corner. There keeper was a fat barsteward but i think peter schmeichel in his prime would have struggled saving the second.

Yep. Beat me to it.

Micky Bells left footed free kicks really stick out in my mind. I was in Dolman B block when he smashed 'em in Atyeo end. The first was special, second was un-believable-tekkers!!!

I believe Clarkson's was a complete and utter fluke so it's not that for me. Favourite away goal was definitely without a doubt Maynard vs QPR. I can't remember but the Sproule goal where he ran from his own half and took on 2 or 3 players to then score was that at home and who against? It may not be the best goal ever but in recent times Bolasie vs Coventry just because of what it meant and he'd only been on a few minutes.

I think Trundle's goal from the corner of the 18 yard box facing the Atyeo stand,I'm sure he was the only person in the ground that knew what he was going to do.

Chipped it over the keeper and into the opposite corner of the net.

A true worldy goal that was just unreal,not sure who it was against.

S****horpe

That wasn't at AG.

Yeah I released after, I was browsing at speed so missed the gate part, my bad.

Don't remember him scoring any overhead kicks against QPR at the gate?

As I said, I missed the gate part but I didn't think it needed to be verified that it wasn't at the gate twice but then these are the forums whereby the rules of normal socializing are replaced by a constant desire to try and belittle fellow City supporters...

Anyway, at the gate I have no idea who it was against as it must have been around 16-17 years ago but we scored 4 and it was a Tinnion free kick, I remember everyone jumping up and as I went to jump up I practically fell on the person in front of me :)

Archived