IGNORED

Leroy Rosenior Has A Dig At The Dolman

Daniro

I'm baffled by some of the posts on this thread; as was clear to anybody who saw it Leroy was both making a joke at his own expense by saying that when he was playing people left ten minutes early and paying a compliment to City by saying that nobody's doing that now.

If he has an axe to grind then he's hiding it extremely well as he came across as somebody who liked the club and was pleased that they won.

This.

I've got no problem with Leroy , always did his best for us in whichever capacity. Too many people reading things into what he said that aren't there.

This.

I've got no problem with Leroy , always did his best for us in whichever capacity. Too many people reading things into what he said that aren't there.

Exactly.

Too many people on here can't think for themselves and so just jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be rolling by.

The FLS is crap - everyone who appears on it is crap - Leroy Rosenior is therefore crap - therefore anything he says is bound to be derogatory towards City.

FFS, why can't people read, listen, think, form their own opinion. I blame the education system.

Think the bloke hates us now after his son got 'bullied'.

He should remember that we paid him handsomely when he played for us, we also gave him an insight into management and gave his son a start in football.

Sort it out Leroy!.

BCAGFC

Once again I am struggling to follow your argument BCAGFC

1. you think this bloke hates us because someone wrongly takes his attempt at humourous praise for SO'D's achievements so far to be some sort of criticism of our south-west-facing supporters;
  2. you offer a motive by reference to the treatment given by some to his son;
  3. you then criticise him on the basis he has no right to hate us because we paid him for his services, gave him his first coaching role and recruited his son; and finally
  4. when presented with evidence that he does not actually hate us you justify your ignorance and go on to reiterate his grounds for hatred.

Surely any father would be upset if he believed (whether proven or not) that his son was being mistreated by anyone, more so if such mistreatment was in the name of an organisation for which he himself had affection. However, like any rational adult Leroy seems to have reconciled his complaint with the individuals involved (who doubtless have since moved on) with his affection for Bristol City as a whole. On top of this you have acknowledged he did a good job for us as a player but you still seem to believe he owes us something for once paying him for it.

• Does anyone who plays for Bristol City owe the club a debt for life?
  • Should past employment of the father give an employer free license to mistreat a son? - and note it is Leroy's belief that is important here and not what actually happened
  • Does ignorance justify abuse?

Of course given your previous record on this forum you need not answer the last of these questions - your position is quite clear.

With the team performing better - it sadly appears that we are now looking to past players to target.

I dont see people leaving. Like me, i go to the pitch side so when the whistle goes i can get out. Its an old decrepid stand which frankly i can never understand how it passes fire safety checks.

With exits only at either end, if you are in your seat at the end it can take 15 minutes easily, to get out. I prefer a pitch side spot for the final 5 minutes for a nice shout, and to also be exiting just after the whistle.

Had an argument with some idiot behind me at the brighton game when he commented on me leaving, he was put firmly in his place ( and then probably enjoyed his 15 minute exit!).

I dont see many leave the ground, just their seats.

People like you used to ruin my view as a kid in the lower Dolman. Lost count of the amount of arguments my dad had with idiots that used to stand at the bottom near the end of the game.

Archived