IGNORED

Sheff Weds - Ee Tickets?

Lordofthebling

Hello all, wondering if someone can help. Trying to get tickets for SW, but it seems I cant select the EE on ticketmaster...

I know ticketmaster can still be a bit funny - so before I press 'buy' on two tickets for the Dullmoan ;) ; with the ticket office closed for the night, does anyone have any idea if the EE has genuinely sold out for this? Or if I phone up in the morning there are loads available?!

Sorry if Ive missed something somewhere!

Cheeers!!

Dont agree with all this its better when fans are in the corner because over the seasons some of the best have been when its half empty and first two seasons back in EE that was nearly every week!! stick the away fans away far over as possible and keep it the same as far as possible every week.

Great chance for the netters and oldies to unite though!

Not sure the yoot want to "unite" with anything apart from going back and forth with that net. Attach it to some Deer matchday up Ashton Court they would soon be up there going "WHO R YA/HOW SHIT MUST YOU BE YOU'VE GOT LITTLE HORNS!"

Each to their own mind.

No it aint a tenner for Wednesday fans, reckon this is partially why there is no tickets available for non-STH's in there as they would not be able to charge us a tenner and away fans 22 for the same stand.... Fair enough I guess.

No it aint a tenner for Wednesday fans, reckon this is partially why there is no tickets available for non-STH's in there as they would not be able to charge us a tenner and away fans 22 for the same stand.... Fair enough I guess.

No its not, we have given them over 2000 tickets, so the back gate has to be given to away fans.

Also, clubs can have a certain amount of games, where they can charge away fans more than home fans, regardless if its the same stand.

Have always had a soft spot for Wednesday. They were the best fans to have come down the gate a few years back, no doubt they will come down in big numbers again this time. On the day though, I hope we hammer them!

No its not, we have given them over 2000 tickets, so the back gate has to be given to away fans.

Also, clubs can have a certain amount of games, where they can charge away fans more than home fans, regardless if its the same stand.

Still refuse to believe that 2,500 seats equates to segregation and those seats with restricted views...

always better when we are bunched up increases the atmosphere ten fold,

I would disagree totally there. When the stand was less populated the atmosphere was better. Several hundred made far more noise. The singing was relentless. That is almost certainly down to the changing make up of those within.

Still refuse to believe that 2,500 seats equates to segregation and those seats with restricted views...

Its not to do with segregation, the club has to allow the back exit to away fans, this limits the amount of home fans the eastend can hold, due to then only have one exit for home fans.

Its not to do with segregation, the club has to allow the back exit to away fans, this limits the amount of home fans the eastend can hold, due to then only have one exit for home fans.

This is true, however... If they do get the "back entrance" then they still have to put a block of seats in for segregation and this may give the feeling that we are just being pushed as far over as usuall?

On thing that always gets me is that you see games such as Liverpool vs Chelsea or Arsenal vs Spurs, and the away fans are basically shoulder to shoulder except for a line of stewards and a few old bill.. Was the same when we played at west brom a few years ago so whats the difference down AG?.

I know the answers are going to be... "It would cose to much to police/steward" or the stand is to old to hold people that way.. Which are pretty poor excuses to be fair, if it cost more then the money would get made back as more tickets would be available?

Anyway, i perfer it when we are all pushed up, toilets are closer and the false teeth chatterers can keep up with the netters alot easier ;)

I would disagree totally there. When the stand was less populated the atmosphere was better. Several hundred made far more noise. The singing was relentless. That is almost certainly down to the changing make up of those within.

Too many people just go in there to be in the EE and no longer sing at all, also there is a large number of young men who decide to spend the majority of games gesticulating at their counterparts, unfortunately.

Too many people just go in there to be in the EE and no longer sing at all, also there is a large number of young men who decide to spend the majority of games gesticulating at their counterparts, unfortunately.

If there were just 100 fans from some northern team kept in a block by the entrance they would still want to be next to them. People go on about getting the stand all together but one lot seriously are not that interested.

Archived