IGNORED

Sheff Weds - Ee Tickets?

Lordofthebling

to be fair that wasn't just them but about 60% of Ashton Gate

How can someone leave early after we get beat?? ... Surely you "leave early 'before' you get beat", and you obviously havent seen it happen for a while as we havent lost in a little while now and when we were getting beat we wernt just getting beat we were getting rippe to pieces when del was here... I certainly have left early on lots of ocasions this season.. Left at half time vs wolves..

How can someone leave early after we get beat?? ... Surely you "leave early 'before' you get beat", and you obviously havent seen it happen for a while as we havent lost in a little while now and when we were getting beat we wernt just getting beat we were getting rippe to pieces when del was here... I certainly have left early on lots of ocasions this season.. Left at half time vs wolves..

Hi mister Pernickety, I apologise if I was not absolutely crystal clear please allow me to reiterate, if we were in the process of being beaten these people would leave because I believe they would infer that the oppositions lead is insurmountable and so they feel if they stayed they would be wasting their time. I don't personally partake in leaving early as I don't want to miss any of the match I have paid to attend but I do understand their thought processes. Capiche?

A majority of the home defeats have been pretty heavy this season so can understand why people leave early, before this season i had only ever left early at half time once and that was against cardiff.. (0-6).. Think i have left at half time twice this season and under the cirumstances at the time i dont regret it.

When the East End first re-opened it was special compared to other ground we visited.

Now it's still got a better atmosphere than most places in the Championship, but its not what it was

Having visited nearly every ground in this division unlike the team it would still be automatic play offs at least.

How it has changed would make an interesting study.

On thing that always gets me is that you see games such as Liverpool vs Chelsea or Arsenal vs Spurs, and the away fans are basically shoulder to shoulder except for a line of stewards and a few old bill.. Was the same when we played at west brom a few years ago so whats the difference down AG?.

I know the answers are going to be... "It would cose to much to police/steward" or the stand is to old to hold people that way.. Which are pretty poor excuses to be fair, if it cost more then the money would get made back as more tickets would be available?

This infuriates me to the point where I emailed DL about it. He said the club has to go with the recommendations of the safety officer or something similar.

If its an exit issue why not put in two new exits at the back of the east end, one for away fans one for home, close the middle one and have some sort of gate out the back. Expense I suppose and somewhat irrelevant with pending move/redevelopment

This infuriates me to the point where I emailed DL about it. He said the club has to go with the recommendations of the safety officer or something similar.

If its an exit issue why not put in two new exits at the back of the east end, one for away fans one for home, close the middle one and have some sort of gate out the back. Expense I suppose and somewhat irrelevant with pending move/redevelopment

Because it means closing the stand for a period you would also have to make structural surveys and also kinds of bullshit before u could even cut into the back of the stand,

Archived