IGNORED

Spare Tickets For Wolves?

James

Sure I wont be the first (or the last) to ask the question but has anyone got spare tickets for the game on Saturday?

Its being combined as one of my mates Birthday 'celebrations' and a couple of stragglers have just declared themselves available.. so would be good if they could join us.

Cheers

Yeh I guess you could call them that but unfortunately working 1 in x number of Saturday's does mean that they can't always plan as far in advance as they'd like.

Thanks for your input though

:fish: :fish: :fish:

I know what you mean, its a shame there isnt more tickets really. In reality, all we need is another 500 or so, i expect.

I wasnt too fussed on going, but now i want to, highly doubt i will get a ticket myself.

Hope your friends get some though.

:fish: :fish: :fish:

I know what you mean, its a shame there isnt more tickets really. In reality, all we need is another 500 or so, i expect.

I wasnt too fussed on going, but now i want to, highly doubt i will get a ticket myself.

Hope your friends get some though.

Yeh for sure.

When I used to work some Saturdays I would always just buy the tickets in advance even if there was a possibility I couldn't make it. Wouldn't usually be a problem to ship them on nearer the time if needed but for whatever reason they decided not to for this one. More fool them if they end up missing out although I think they'll probs still make the journey up with us for the crack anyway.

Hopefully I'll get lucky and a couple will come spare

Archived