IGNORED

Any Idea Why....

Bristol_Badger

We are not looking in the Loan market?

Yes, I appreciate that SOD is getting the best out of the players,however I cant help thinking we are a little light in quality.

Just my thoughts.

I cant help thinking that if we go down... did we do everything we could to stay up e.g. explore a loan signing or 2.

I know the damage has been done by the Scottish Jester... i'd just be considering something out of the stability box that we seem to be in. The likes of Barnsley and P'Borough are not consistent but they are winning more than us right now.

We are not looking in the Loan market?

Yes, I appreciate that SOD is getting the best out of the players,however I cant help thinking we are a little light in quality.

Just my thoughts.

I cant help thinking that if we go down... did we do everything we could to stay up e.g. explore a loan signing or 2.

I know the damage has been done by the Scottish Jester... i'd just be considering something out of the stability box that we seem to be in. The likes of Barnsley and P'Borough are not consistent but they are winning more than us right now.

SOD has pretty much said that he is trying to get the best out of the current squad and bringing in loans will not help that. So far he has been as good as his word and turned Nyatanga and Fontaine into the best current centreback pairing (if three cleansheets is the criteria) in the league.

And lets face it, we struggle to bring players here at the best of times being bottom does not help that situation. I would like to think if the right player becam available and he wanted to come the club will move...Is there anywhere you think we need a new player specifically and any idea who is available!!

The squad's looking strong now, I don't think we need anybody - there's plenty of players waiting to get into the team as it is. Loan players normally need time to adjust, we don't have any.

SOD Mentioned the loan system is the wrong option at this moment in time. He said he has players who understand how he plays (defends) and it would take a couple of weeks to drill into a loan player how it works.

We have made too many mistakes in the past (GJ era) of getting the same sometimes poorer quality players in that we already have. Mainly due to having not seen a new face in 3 weeks, don't get eager people.

Brian Howard is a quality midfielder and has a cracking strike and delivery on him. Can't make the team..

Loan Players NO NO NO NO

I did think we needed to get 1or 2 players in just to freshen things up a bit as sometimes losing every week with the players we have can sometimes be wearing on them a bit, but since SOD has been here I think the players have a spring in their step and he is getting the best out of them, problem is is there anyone out there better than what we have ?

Archived