IGNORED

Wolves V Bristol City Very Tense Matchday Thread.

beijing red

It truly is amazing that a well respected coach who earns his living coaching football teams, and has spent his whole adult life in the professional game, can see things in players that a fan can't. Utterly gob smacking!

The other thing that is gob smacking is that you and your idiot mate PetetheTo$$er can't see beyond constantly criticising the same player.

So you obviously haven't seen much of him in last 6/7 years then.

What do you think will happen if we attack? We will fall appart like when Millen and McInnes tried to improve from some kind of constancy

Well we haven't really attacked in any away game under SOD and we've got just 1 point.

If we had won just one of those games ( Blackpool and Wolves being the most likely) things could be different.

I'm not criticising because at home we are fantastic, but from now on we MUST attack away from home. ( IMO )

Well we haven't really attacked in any away game under SOD and we've got just 1 point.

If we had won just one of those games ( Blackpool and Wolves being the most likely) things could be different.

I'm not criticising because at home we are fantastic, but from now on we MUST attack away from home. ( IMO )

We got nothing to lose and need to improve so you are right in my opinion.

It truly is amazing that a well respected coach who earns his living coaching football teams, and has spent his whole adult life in the professional game, can see things in players that a fan can't. Utterly gob smacking!

The other thing that is gob smacking is that you and your idiot mate PetetheTo$$er can't see beyond constantly criticising the same player.

To be fair Roger it does feel on this forum that all players except Skuse are open to criticism or scrutiny. Fontaine, Foster, Nyatanga, Kilkenny et al all seem to be subject to regular stints of harsh criticism and this seems generally acceptable to all.

It feels at times (and I'm not accusing you directly) that there's a sort of Skuse mafia at the club. Surely it doesn't go unnoticed that he's never dropped and always picked if available. He's the only player, who when the names are called out, who get's his own personalised call by DaveL. Yes, all managers seem to pick him, but does he really stand head and shoulders above the rest of the squad to justify such special treatment? All other players, excepting Fontaine perhaps, seem subject to spells in and out of the team.

I'm not trying to be difficult or start another slanging match, but I'm just asking if you think it's slightly odd. I mean he's not exactly the equivalent of Gerrard at Liverpool or Giggs at Man Utd is he?

To be fair Roger it does feel on this forum that all players except Skuse are open to criticism or scrutiny. Fontaine, Foster, Nyatanga, Kilkenny et al all seem to be subject to regular stints of harsh criticism and this seems generally acceptable to all.

It feels at times (and I'm not accusing you directly) that there's a sort of Skuse mafia at the club. Surely it doesn't go unnoticed that he's never dropped and always picked if available. He's the only player, who when the names are called out, who get's his own personalised call by DaveL. Yes, all managers seem to pick him, but does he really stand head and shoulders above the rest of the squad to justify such special treatment? All other players, excepting Fontaine perhaps, seem subject to spells in and out of the team.

I'm not trying to be difficult or start another slanging match, but I'm just asking if you think it's slightly odd. I mean he's not exactly the equivalent of Gerrard at Liverpool or Giggs at Man Utd is he?

To be fair, I don't see that there is "Skuse mafia" at the club, if there is I know nothing of it. I've probably criticised most of the players at some point or other, which a lot of the more reasoned posters on here are able to do. Unfortunately, there are 2 or 3 who incessantly go on about Skuse and I seriously think they should see a shrink or something, it borders on some kind of 'mania'.

It maybe seems like a' Skuse mafia' because of the reaction that is provoked in a lot of reasonable posters, by the constant unreasoned 'anti Skuse-ites', of which there are probably 3 hysterical members of the clan.

To be fair, I don't see that there is "Skuse mafia" at the club, if there is I know nothing of it. I've probably criticised most of the players at some point or other, which a lot of the more reasoned posters on here are able to do. Unfortunately, there are 2 or 3 who incessantly go on about Skuse and I seriously think they should see a shrink or something, it borders on some kind of 'mania'.

It maybe seems like a' Skuse mafia' because of the reaction that is provoked in a lot of reasonable posters, by the constant unreasoned 'anti Skuse-ites', of which there are probably 3 hysterical members of the clan.

A mafia a mania, shrinks and everyone being fair. Surely it will all end up alright in the end. Enjoy your evening Roger. I recommend some programme with Ant & Dec in it - that's bound to put a smile on your face! (even if it will put a scowl on mine)

Glad I got dragged to Chinese Karaoke Bar.. at least there was plenty of eye candy as well and I kept thinking I wish i was listening.. for all of the first 5 minutes that is. Then come back and read this lot of garbage.

Oh well... pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and on to the next one.

Where did I put my Morrissey CD?

Conversely me I use my Morrissey LP's to escape from other things that make me want to slit my wrists!

The league table is making me grasp violently for my copy of Viva Hate.

**** this. I'm watching the rugby.

Can't face this board tonight.

Well that didn't ****ing work!!!! mad.gif

Seriously, now we need a miracle - and unlike Pope Jim Bowen, I don't believe in those.

BUT BUT BUT we had to go for 3 points. Even one wasn't really good enough, yet it seems to me that going for one point was exactly what O'Driscoll set the team up for.

I know he says he never looks at the league table, but I seriously think he ought to start now. Someone tape one of the ****ers to the inside of his car's windscreen.

Peterborough are on escape velocity because the go all out on the offensive. Away from home, we seem happy to get the occasional draw.

I thought Kelly, Marv and Skuse played well. They looked solid. Davies was just so isolated up front, and we started to go more direct from Tangs and Fonts when they went for the equaliser, bypassing the neat passes we were doing in the first half... Needless to say it kept coming back.

I think we should have gone into half time 2-0 up had Davies scored his chance. We had enough chances tbh; Albert I feel should have scored as well...

Archived