IGNORED

Wolves V Bristol City Very Tense Matchday Thread.

beijing red

OK it's 9.30 am (here)...Time to start the thread

I'll start with some....

*******TEAM NEWS*******

City are the away team.

Please keep the thread updated as this very tense day progresses.

If you're on your way to Wolves....give us an update. Maybe what sarnies you've got, or even what lucky underpants you've got on.... :shocking:

News just in............Beijing Red will be signing up for Player today....Havana..hope it works!!!

Prediction......0-2.

COME ON YOU REDS :englandflag:

I'll start with some....

*******TEAM NEWS*******

City are the away team.

If you're on your way to Wolves....give us an update. Maybe what sarnies you've got, or even what lucky underpants you've got on.... :shocking:

News just in............Beijing Red will be signing up for Player today....Havana..hope it works!!!

Prediction......0-2.

Ha... about time my friend!!!

Hows the smog.. nice and sunny down here in Shenzhen.. yep still here.. really get cheesed off with Guangdong noodles so i tried the Hunan ones and seem to be having my rejuvenation swing.

So, on to the 'Saunders' 6 pointer' lorra larfs then... question interesting me is could this be his Waterloo today or is it simply too late in the season to sack a gaffer? Its an interesting conundrum because I do not think they will win. Tough tough call this one but if I have to I will say 1-2 with a late winner from Tangs.. yep.

We will win lose or draw today for sure. Massive dose of chill pills required for those to tense. :yawn:

I went to the doctors in fact yesterday telling him I keep having this recurring dream of me being a frame tent then a bell tent, sit down a relax he said you are two tense. :rolleyes:

Seriously fans and players whatever the result BCFC will go on, as S`od says its 3 pts thats all.

We will give it our best then move on to the next game, tomorrow we will still be :city:

You are not into tarot reading then?

Dont like tarot Reading or Swindon carrot even.

Its just a game of football, its no big deal, a lot worse things could happen than us losing a game, (if we do)

I'm up, and off to the gym in preparation for the stress and amount of chocolate I will be consuming today due to nerves.

Gonna drive up. Need to sort my tyre pressure out. Leaving about 9:30 from London. It sounds windy outside. But I've got a lunchbox of biscuits for the glove box...

I think it was around 1989/90 when I last went to wolves. Drove up from Exeter uni with a wolves fan for the match.

Seem to recall Steve galliers was sent off for retaliating when Steve Bull stamped on his hand.

Ref missed the stamp and bully was a national hero at the time. City fans went mad.

Presume we lost.

So we owe them one.

COYR

Ha... about time my friend!!!

Hows the smog.. nice and sunny down here in Shenzhen.. yep still here.. really get cheesed off with Guangdong noodles so i tried the Hunan ones and seem to be having my rejuvenation swing.

All signed up to Player....seems to work ok, we'll see what sort of delay there is.

Smog is chokingly bad at the moment. Officially.. "Very Unhealthy", heading towards "Hazardous" :gasmask: .

Temperature a cozy 14 degrees........plus not negative at last.

Can't do noodles, or Chicken Head and Feet Soup....Had the shock of my life when all of that stuff started surfacing in my soupbowl.. :w00t: .

Still confident of a 2-0 to City.

COYR

I'll start with some....

*******TEAM NEWS*******

City are the away team.

Prediction......0-2.

seeing as your eight hours ahead of us how did we get on mate?

It's 0858hrs in The West Midlands.

I hit Morrisons last night at 1900hrs and it was yellow label heaven.

So I have a hand raised pork pie, 90p reduced to 25p and a posh cheese and onion pasty, £1 reduced to 35p.

It's been a wet night up here, so I hope the lads have packed their studs.

COYR.

It's 0858hrs in The West Midlands.

I hit Morrisons last night at 1900hrs and it was yellow label heaven.

So I have a hand raised pork pie, 90p reduced to 25p and a posh cheese and onion pasty, £1 reduced to 35p.

It's been a wet night up here, so I hope the lads have packed their studs.

COYR.

I thought you meant you'd found some cans of Thatchers Gold.

Archived