IGNORED

Wolves V Bristol City Very Tense Matchday Thread.

beijing red

Its now 1025 pm in Chicago and my guts are rolling over...At least its not match day yet!

You should all come on chat at KO!

COYR

I wish I was in Chicago with you. Instead I wake up in cold, rainy wolverhampton. Just like every day, but today, the nerves are already kicking in. I've had so much abuse from wolves fans leading up to this. God I hope we win

I wish!

No more talk of food eh?

Pork Pies and posh Cheese and Onion Pasty's..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..It's not fair!

Another excuse for being too lazy to go out and buy some of said produce from the English sections of many a Chinese Supermarket.. well that is how it is in Shenzhen... you poor poor critter if thats not the case in Foglandia.

Another excuse for being too lazy to go out and buy some of said produce from the English sections of many a Chinese Supermarket.. well that is how it is in Shenzhen... you poor poor critter if thats not the case in Foglandia.

Don't get much English food up here. The local baked beans are the size of golfballs.

RESULT JUST IN.......

Beijing Guoan have just won 1-0 away....somewhere over here!

Come on City, make it a nice double.....Talking of doubles..........

ps Freddie Kanoute scored..remember him!

It's 0858hrs in The West Midlands.

I hit Morrisons last night at 1900hrs and it was yellow label heaven.

So I have a hand raised pork pie, 90p reduced to 25p and a posh cheese and onion pasty, £1 reduced to 35p.

It's been a wet night up here, so I hope the lads have packed their studs.

COYR.

Are you in the pub yet?

Many Reds about?

Don't get much English food up here. The local baked beans are the size of golfballs.

RESULT JUST IN.......

Beijing Guoan have just won 1-0 away....somewhere over here!

Come on City, make it a nice double.....Talking of doubles..........

ps Freddie Kanoute scored..remember him!

Kanoute playing in Beijing... my my. There is no shame.

All signed up to Player....seems to work ok, we'll see what sort of delay there is.

Smog is chokingly bad at the moment. Officially.. "Very Unhealthy", heading towards "Hazardous" :gasmask: .

Temperature a cozy 14 degrees........plus not negative at last.

Can't do noodles, or Chicken Head and Feet Soup....Had the shock of my life when all of that stuff started surfacing in my soupbowl.. :w00t: .

Still confident of a 2-0 to City.

COYR

As Cohen the Barbarian points out in "Interesting Times", if someone is making soup from chicken heads and feet, someone else is getting the rest of the chicken...

Damn'it all the people in countries with nice weather........ watching Top Gear challenge the other day I started to wonder why The Victorians didn't just put the entire country onto boats and move the whole nation to the Congo, Tanzania and Uganda..... just leave a sign on the Beach in Dover "welcoming the new owners, apologise for not leaving a forwarding address and telling them we hope they have a good time in their new home".

It's 0858hrs in The West Midlands.

I hit Morrisons last night at 1900hrs and it was yellow label heaven.

So I have a hand raised pork pie, 90p reduced to 25p and a posh cheese and onion pasty, £1 reduced to 35p.

It's been a wet night up here, so I hope the lads have packed their studs.

COYR.

Amazing how far those Pork Pie farms have come - used to have really high death rates in the young (sold of cheaply as mini pork pies) very few made it to adulthood until they started hand rearing them.

I'm with the prawn sandwich eaters today in hospitality (my girlfriends family are all Wolves fans)! I'm gutted though. I would do anything to be with the rest of you today in the away end. Looking forward to hearing the noise you all make today - make me proud!

Archived