IGNORED

Day To Forget

redad

My flight yesterday was late, my curry last night crap, my beer flat, my hotel rubbish, breakfast tasteless, then the match followed by getting to myhotel room now and seeing the rugby score and the bar is full of Welsh. If Carlsberg did footie weekends........this most certainly wasn't it.

My flight yesterday was late, my curry last night crap, my beer flat, my hotel rubbish, breakfast tasteless, then the match followed by getting to myhotel room now and seeing the rugby score and the bar is full of Welsh. If Carlsberg did footie weekends........this most certainly wasn't it.

Carlsberg is piss, so it probably it is!!

We lose, everyone around us wins, gas win, derby winning now getting hammered by the taffs

I'm off to bed

who cares about egg chasing, I'd have swopped a 100 point defeat for ! point today !

My flight yesterday was late, my curry last night crap, my beer flat, my hotel rubbish, breakfast tasteless, then the match followed by getting to myhotel room now and seeing the rugby score and the bar is full of Welsh.If Carlsberg did footie weekends........this most certainly wasn't it.

Wow, I feel for you

My flight yesterday was late, my curry last night crap, my beer flat, my hotel rubbish, breakfast tasteless, then the match followed by getting to myhotel room now and seeing the rugby score and the bar is full of Welsh.If Carlsberg did footie weekends........this most certainly wasn't it.

More of a Strongbow weekend, then?

What happened in the rugby? Was to busy watching paint dry.

Outplayed by Wales, Ref also a little bias all mulls and scrums resulting in penalties to Wales, but Wales would have won without his help anyway.... just make sit a little more sour that Walsh was allowed to ref a England game again.

I think most of us would swap all England's victories for 1 point for City. We were just trying to gain a grain of comfort from seeing our nation beat the Welsh after City's game had finished.

Yep fair enough, just that I was (still am) in a foul mood and to see rugger being added to today's litany of shite results was one step too far for me, that's all.

Archived